Image sold November 2022

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/D0BHRD/thrift-store-thriftstore-charity-shop-thinktwice-think-twice-t2-in-D0BHRD.jpg

UK National newspaper. Print run: unlimited ??

Insert: more than 25 ;  Placement: National ;  Start: 08-November-2022 ; Duration: In perpetuity

Low ¢¢

Is this the dreaded syndication deal?

wim

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Two sales from the start of the month. Low $$, both PU's.

The Choir in St Albans Cathedral. This one taken at the beginning of October this year.

the-choir-and-pipe-organ-in-the-cathedral-and-abbey-church-of-st-alban-st-albans-hertfordshire-england-uk-2K5T6YP.jpg

Some of the oldies still sell. This one taken in 2014 with my Nikon D90. The Amalfi drive from Conca dei Marini looking along the coast towards Amalfi Town.

amalfi-drive-looking-towards-amalfi-as-seen-from-close-by-conca-dei-GDGPT9.jpg

Edited by Dave Richards
added text.
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Betty LaRue said:

Two of this with exact details. One surely will be returned. Milkweed/butterfly weed, not high $$ but decent $$.

2GKFAG7.jpg

Once I had 4 of the same flower photo with same details and all got cleared. There was a discussion with other fellow photogs here with the same "issue" and everyone said their photos got cleared, as well. So, it happens... 🙂

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, Ognyan Yosifov said:

Once I had 4 of the same flower photo with same details and all got cleared. There was a discussion with other fellow photogs here with the same "issue" and everyone said their photos got cleared, as well. So, it happens... 🙂

Sounds promising….

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ognyan Yosifov said:

Maybe clients think fees are too low and using this as a means to pay fairer amounts?

😂

wim

On 08/11/2022 at 10:18, Betty LaRue said:

Rick, how can this be listed as RF when it’s clear the shoes are property, I assume not made by you?

There is no discernible way to identify the brand of shoe.  There are no trademarked names on the shoes and this shoe is marketed by numerous cheap brands.  It is not unique.  But, a release will be up to the user.  There was no indication how it was to be used.

Forgot to mention, this image sold numerous times years ago on micro-stock sites before I gave them up.  Never had a problem.

Rick

Edited by Rick Lewis
additional info

Usage: Editorial
Media: Museum display (single use)

$$ ok and nice memory of the day of the shooting 😄

Taken in the Sultanate of Oman

milky-way-above-a-wild-beach-and-the-oce

Edited by DG13
  • Love 3
  • Like 1

Just now, DG13 said:

Thank you 😊

De rien. I so liked it that I had to zoom on it to see where it was taken. Hence my new query about the location field in zooms.

• Love 1

$$

Usage: Advertising and promotion, Repeat Editorial and Advertorial use in owned digital channels and in supplements produced by Wanderlust Travel Media Limited. Book and Bookazine editorial only.
Media: Advertorial
Print run: Unlimited
Image Size: Any size
Start: 09 November 2022
Duration: In perpetuity

So, everywhere for ever. Great.

kbes-barman-serving-altbier-at-uerige-brauhaus-dsseldorf-nordrhein-EKTJWJ.jpg
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Rick Lewis said:

There is no discernible way to identify the brand of shoe.  There are no trademarked names on the shoes and this shoe is marketed by numerous cheap brands.  It is not unique.  But, a release will be up to the user.  There was no indication how it was to be used.

Forgot to mention, this image sold numerous times years ago on micro-stock sites before I gave them up.  Never had a problem.

Rick

Gotcha. 👌