8 minutes ago, Steve F said:

Really well done Ian!

Looks like 2006 was as good as it gets....

Yes from that revenue projection it looked as though 10,000 images would be bringing in a great income! Sadly.....

• Love 1
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, gvallee said:

You put in a lot of hard work over the years Ian, so well deserved! 

That's kind of you.  I am not a professional photographer so I am pleased that this 'geographer with a camera' was given the opportunity by Alamy and the internet.

Before Alamy it was almost impossible to get into stock and for me - going places with a camera - it is a dream job. I was a stock photographer before I knew such a thing existed! 

• Love 6
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, geogphotos said:

That's kind of you.  I am not a professional photographer so I am pleased that this 'geographer with a camera' was given the opportunity by Alamy and the internet.

Before Alamy it was almost impossible to get into stock and for me - going places with a camera - it is a dream job. I was a stock photographer before I knew such a thing existed! 

Many congratulations! Any tips to pass on about your success? Or is it a numbers game? Very well done.