Images sold in February 2022

said Live News image   $1,  still not in main stock search, was getting error when I was looking for it by Number (most likely could still find it in New tab)

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Website, app and social media ;  Start: 28-February-2022 ; Duration: Unlimited ; 

make what you will of it, but Respect for the Snake Island Guards.  (and now latest UPDATE that they possibly are Alive and prisoners) 

2HT3WY9.jpg

Edited by meanderingemu
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 3

And then another French picture sale comes along, mid $$, nice to be reminded of that day:

Usage: Editorial, Livre, imprimé et/ou ebook, utilisation intérieure, jusqu'à une page entière, tirage de 50 000 exemplaires, distribution mondiale pendant 5 ans. Langues : anglais, allemand, français, espagnol et italien.
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 50,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: Up to full page
Start: 24 February 2022

End: 24 February 2027

Open air village boot sale or vide grenier in the sunshine at St. Pierres de Cormeilles, Normandy, France Stock Photo

• Love 1

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Commercial electronic ;  Media: Website, app and social media ; 23.4 MB;3500 x 2336 pixels;610 KB  compressed ;  Start: 28-February-2022 ; Duration: In perpetuity ; Additional Details: Use in a single website, app, social media or blog (excludes advertising), worldwide.

fighter-pilot-royal-air-force-raf-eurofighter-typhoon-pilot-with-green-light-effects-from-the-head-up-display-hud-glass-cockpit-canopy-jet-plane-MNJABX.jpg

• Love 5

One sale just came through today, can't currently see its details. Most likely a tiddler.

Large Covid-19 Testing sign pointing to Bristol's Southmead Hospital's Covid testing station for hospital staff and frontline workers. Shot September 2021.

large-covid-19-testing-sign-pointing-to-

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, NYCat said:

That is soooo gorgeous, Betty.

Paulette

Thank you, Paulette! The hummingbird moths are something else. They dart away every few seconds and their wings beat at an astronomical speed. Fun to watch, though, break out in a sweat to photograph!

Mid $

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 07-January-2022 ;
   Additional Details: One use in a single editorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Country: United Kingdom

reflection-in-the-facade-of-the-royal-da

• Like 1

12 hours ago, gvallee said:

Followed just now by 4 mid-$$ to the UK!!

Even happier!

JR376J.jpg

And they keep coming! 17 licenses in one day, that's my all time intra-day record.

Two good prices as well $105, $65 and ... $1.14

Given that Measures have not been working properly again, I'm wondering if Alamy if playing catch up with sales this month.

2BKDFYX.jpg

CC448A.jpg

J757Y9.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Just one for me today, below mid $$. Third time licenced by Alamy.
Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial onlyEditorial print + digital use.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 28 February 2022
Duration: Unlimited

emperor-angelfish-pomacanthus-imperator-

• Love 3

This licence for a pic of Great Missenden came in late yesterday evening for almost mid $$.

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only
Industry sector: Education
Duration: Unlimited

view-of-the-buckinghamshire-village-of-g

A couple of Highland Games images on the last day of February.  Lowish PU $$ but welcome anyway.

Same license for both

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Duration: In perpetuity

From Drumtochty Games, 2018

Drumtochty Games, Scotland: 23rd June, 2018 - View of the legs of Highland Dancers performing the sword dance at the Highland Games event. Stock Photo

Drumtochty, Scotland: 23rd June, 2018 - Highland Dancers performing at the Highland Games in Cornhill, Scotland. Stock Photo

$$ just, probably Sun, used before, at 40% it only pays for the pint because it was up north.

Not that far up , Bryan;)

pump-clips-for-marstons-pedigree-epa-and

Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 2 million
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 26 January 2022
End: 27 January 2022
One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within print and /or web versions, with re-use of the article in other titles or web versions within the same newspaper group. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Any placement in paper and online.

Forgive me a quick second one today - I think Shep reported this but it's kind of a favourite. My first Guardian in print.

JXXEH0.jpg

Back there last summer, didn't bother- why compete with yourself? Oh, and they got the Crown in Leiston:( but the Vulcan's still there. And the Sizewell Tea.:D

Edited by spacecadet

6 minutes ago, CAROL SAUNDERS said:

2APB1NA

2APB1NA.jpg

72 MB
6192 x 4066 pixels 

High $$

This one turned up late but no details as to usage - is this normal or any thoughts anyone ?

Also had a small refund on another one sold earlier in February😒

Carol

If it's RF there are no details needed.

Occasionally they're given though as RM and RF are sort of meeting in the middle with RF editorial.

wim

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, wiskerke said:

If it's RF there are no details needed.

Occasionally they're given though as RM and RF are sort of meeting in the middle with RF editorial.

wim

Ok thanks for the clarification Wim, much appreciated...... just thought it odd as I've always had details previously but I won't stress now😁

Carol