Images sold in February 2022

Avanti West Coast Pendolino 390 125. Oxenholme Lake District Station, West Coast Mainline, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

Avanti West Coast Pendolino 390 125. Oxenholme Lake District Station, West Coast Mainline, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.
Start: 01 February 2022
Duration: In perpetuity

22 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

Nice to get a sale on the 1st.  marketing package for mid $$.  Indoor golf. 

sports-indoor-simulator-virtual-golf-at-

Have you sold that before. Michael? I think I recognise it?

Kumar

First of the month, from 2019, upper $, zoomed before licensed. At least an improvement on last months abysmal 9 sales averaging $1 each.

RM, Country: Worldwide, Usage: Editorial, For Editorial for use online, Media: Editorial website, Start: 02 February 2022, Duration: Unlimited.

the-london-march-against-trophy-hunting-

Edited by sb photos

1st of the month...Repeat seller; Mid $$ direct.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Single company - multiple use editorial only ;  Industry Sector: Education ;  Start: 03-February-2022 ; Duration: Unlimited

B7MHYJ.jpg

Phil

First sale on month.  - weary to post as it was an easy sign to get, and image was in bad weather (it was starting to rain), rush to upload, still probably has a bit of life to it, but because it has interesting conditions:

US based media

Editorial - websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.

$$- Just below Alamy's so called "average" licence fee.

So if you are able to get that price, those restrictions in specific markets, which not push and work harder with these entities?  Why not support non-UK based editorial photographers better, if on one sale I get 3-5 more?

2HF766C.jpg

Edited by meanderingemu

Finally some decent numbers with four sales dropping in today, with a couple of those into double digits. Two of them are by-election images, which has served me well over recent weeks. I've seen a live news sale today from a polling station crawl and I'll be at the ballot count overnight, after which I'll be at a loss as to what to shoot locally!

conservative-mp-priti-patel-with-southend-west-tory-candidate-anna-firth-campaigning-to-replace-david-amess-at-the-by-election-in-old-leigh-on-sea-2HE28N9.jpg

conservative-mp-priti-patel-with-southend-west-tory-candidate-anna-firth-campaigning-to-replace-david-amess-at-the-by-election-in-old-leigh-on-sea-2HE28NX.jpg

• Thanks 1

A ridiculous puny low $. Distributor sale - to Germany, so less than a $ for me. And forever. Not worth the bother, My last download on one of "those" sites gave me more than double this licence.
Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: General business services
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 January 2022
Duration: In perpetuity Germany, Editorial website

fireworm-or-bristleworm-possibly-eurytho

• Love 2
  • Like 1