Images sold in February 2022

Third one of these very low $ sales this month to the same customer by the looks of it.  Bulk deal I guess or someone (not me) is making a lot of guacamole. 🥑

Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use on the customers website, app and social media platforms (excludes advertising)
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 14 February 2022
Duration: Unlimited

Close-up of ripe Mexican Hass avocados for sale in a grocery store, Vancouver, BC, Canada - Stock Image

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

Third one of these very low $ sales this month to the same customer by the looks of it.  Bulk deal I guess or someone (not me) is making a lot of guacamole. 🥑

Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use on the customers website, app and social media platforms (excludes advertising)
Media: Website, app and social media
Duration: Unlimited

Close-up of ripe Mexican Hass avocados for sale in a grocery store, Vancouver, BC, Canada - Stock Image

I read that the US has put a freeze on the importation of Mexican avocados while an investigation is made into an alleged threat of an inspector. Perhaps your photo is related to the story. 
https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/14/business/avocados-mexico-us/index.html

59 minutes ago, Cecile Marion said:

I read that the US has put a freeze on the importation of Mexican avocados while an investigation is made into an alleged threat of an inspector. Perhaps your photo is related to the story. 
https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/14/business/avocados-mexico-us/index.html

Could be. I hadn't heard about that.

One of those stupidly low $ fees, my share only cents. Giving away images forever.
Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: General business services
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 February 2022
Duration: In perpetuity China

seni-reyog-maskthis-dance-mask-originate

RF. Country: Worldwide. Usage: Magazines and books, Use in a single magazine or book (print and/or digital), inside use, 2,500 circulation, worldwide (excludes advertising). Mid $$.

ministry-of-defense-in-kaartinkaupunki-d

Ministry of Defense in Kaartinkaupunki district of Helsinki, Finland. 

Zoomed Feb 1st with search term "Ministry helsinki [RF]".

Edited by JaniMarkus Hasa
Zoom information added
  • Like 1

Hurray, first sale this month. All my sales except one this year have been in perpetuity. In the previous 4 years two only. I'm thinking there has been a change in policy. You would think they would have the grace to tell us.

Usage: Editorial.

Media: Magazine - print, digital & electronic.

Print run: up to 500,000.

Placement: Inside.

Image size: 1 page.

Start: 1.12.21.

Duration: In perpetuity. Any placement: Inside or cover.

$ only.

long-eared-owl-asio-otus-M9EEN4.jpg

Long-eared owl, Hungary.

• Love 5

Cairn commemorating the Reverend Nevil Maskelyne's gravitational force experiment in 1774. Schiehallion, Braes of Foss, Tay Forest Park.

Cairn commemorating the Reverend Nevil Maskelyne's gravitational force experiment in 1774.. Schiehallion, Braes of Foss, Tay Forest Park. Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 October 2021
Duration: In perpetuity Rights cover a single article published on websites, social media and syndication of articles to third party platforms on all media and platforms worldwide in perpetuity.

$$ distro

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Magazines and books ;  Start: 14-February-2022 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;
Additional Details: Use in a single magazine or book (print and/or digital), inside use, 2,500 circulation, worldwide (excludes advertising).

70% of this year's licences have been perpetual.

geffrye-museum-housed-in-almshouses-endo

monument-civil-war-veterans-of-the-111th

Monument to a NY regiment at Gettysburg

Usage: Editorial, Online Learning, Editorial Wesbite/Video, Any size, Single placement and design, Use within reference to animation, In perpetuity + unlimited flashes
Duration: In perpetuity

Rights managed in perpetuity - looks like it will be part of a video, so that's kind of fun, but not the $ fee. 

I love this image, so guess I'll look on the bright side that someone is teaching kids about the Civil War notwithstanding all the shenanigans going on in US education these days. So, thinking more about it, I'm happy that hopefully my image is doing something worthwhile, though a reasonable fee would make me happier. 

Zoomed for "gettysburg" earlier this month. Views are creeping up toward pre-Covid levels and Zooms are much higher than usual. 

Edited by Marianne
Inserted the larger image
  • Love 1