Images sold in February 2022

seems to have dropped in over week-end with a Friday date (took a break from checking), 

Counter protester at the "Freedom Convoy" in Halifax (NS) 

RM, but meaningless, Worldwide
Usage: Editorial, Images can be used in an editorial context only across customers website and associated social channels...Media: Website, app and social media..Start: 18 February 2022
Duration: Unlimited

Mid $, not even a enough for coffee left

Speaking of Embarrassing....

halifax-nova-scotia-canada-february-12th-2022-counter-protesters-with-sign-youre-embarrassing-canada-along-the-path-of-the-convoy-and-subsequent-rally-to-show-their-disagreement-with-it-and-how-the-feel-the-participants-are-an-embarrassment-to-the-country-people-from-all-around-the-province-drove-to-halifax-in-the-second-week-end-of-the-freedom-convoy-2022-against-all-covid-19-mandates-2HMXCC4.jpg

• Love 3

On 18/02/2022 at 22:17, Michael Ventura said:

A U.S. magazine use for mid $$.  Frank Lloyd Wright designed house, "Falling Water", in Western Pennsylvania

frank-lloyd-wright-fallingwater-mill-run

Nice! On my bucket list, have visited FLW houses in Chicago and Taleisin West studio on various holidays to US (forgiving wife!)

• Love 1

One-time, non-exclusive print and electronic rights including derivative works, All electronic formats: (CD, DVD, Video Downloading and Streaming, password-protected websites) Broadcast, Duration: Life of the product. Does not include advertising or out of context promotion $xxx

female-security-operative-feels-around-a

• Love 2

Mid $$

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Marketing package - Small business ; 

Start: 22-February-2022 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;
   Additional Details: Use in a single marketing campaign, worldwide (excludes advertising). 

This package is for a marketing campaign for promoting a business which has up to 10 employees.

four-seasons-hotel-damascus-syria-2FKRBA

Manchester, UK, 21st February, 2022. The River Mersey is still in flood in Manchester, England, United Kingdom, but the river level is gradually going down as the torrential rain and violent gales of Storm Franklin ease. Overnight, some 400 people were evacuated from homes upstream in the Didsbury area due to the flood risk. Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News. $

2HPH8D0.jpg

Notable for me because I think this is the first picture taken in France that I've sold, so quite pleased about that. Low $$.

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.
Start: 21 February 2022

Duration: In perpetuity

yWalkers in a historic cobbled street in Honfleur, Normandy, France Stock Photo

P.S. I used drag & drop from another tab in Chrome on an Imac to insert the picture. Noticed that for some reason I couldn't get the same to work on the PC even though I could drag the picture in the same way and the '+' symbol suggested that it would drop into place, but nothing happened.

• Love 2

This dropped in today.  Same usage as yours Harry.

View along St Andrews street and Regent Street Cambridge.

view-along-st-andrews-street-and-regent-street-cambridge-from-open-E8JPF5.jpg

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.
Start: 22 February 2022
Duration: In perpetuity

I get $5.58 nett

Allan

Edited by Allan Bell
  • Love 1

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/DGF4CX/leatherneck-gallery-inside-the-national-museum-of-the-marine-corps-DGF4CX.jpg

Leatherneck Gallery Quantico.
Worldwide Editorial, Website and Social media, any size, single placement and design, worldwide, in perpetuity Website, app and social media Print run Unlimited print inside, electronic, online Any size In perpetuity

Low ¢¢

This could work if they buy 2000 images each day.

wim

Edited by wiskerke

2EA8M97.jpg

Usage: Advertising and promotion, For use in a single campaign, web and social Media
Media: Web advertisement, single design
41 MB
4485 x 3233 pixels 
2 MB compressed
Start: 22 February 2022
Duration: Unlimited

Another Covid image licence, just about double figures......

Carol

• Love 1

Image use: Editorial Details of use: Television (editorial) Print run: Unlimited transmissions Placement: Use within body of show Duration: In perpetuity Country: Worldwide Additional Details: License covers World all media in perpetuity. High $$.

motorcycle-and-cars-of-vehicle-merry-go-

Motorcycle and cars of vehicle merry-go-round amusement ride in Linnanmäki amusement park in Helsinki, Finland. 

Zoomed in September, apparently unrelated to this sale. Shot last summer with Sony RX100 VI.

• Love 3

Container of UHT Skimmed Milk. 1 litre. Morrisons Savers.

Container of UHT Skimmed Milk. 1 litre. Morrisons Savers. Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 January 2022
Duration: In perpetuity Single placement on a news website, includes archive rights in perpetuity. Includes use on social media as part of a link back to the original article and BBC-branded syndication on 3rd party sites; Duration: 1 week

4 hours ago, JaniMarkus Hasa said:

Image use: Editorial Details of use: Television (editorial) Print run: Unlimited transmissions Placement: Use within body of show Duration: In perpetuity Country: Worldwide Additional Details: License covers World all media in perpetuity. High $$.

motorcycle-and-cars-of-vehicle-merry-go-

Motorcycle and cars of vehicle merry-go-round amusement ride in Linnanmäki amusement park in Helsinki, Finland. 

Zoomed in September, apparently unrelated to this sale. Shot last summer with Sony RX100 VI.

I would love to see that show!

Here's mine; same details:

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/APHK0B/vintage-small-childrens-size-motorcycles-on-a-merry-go-round-empty-APHK0B.jpg

Shot many years ago with a Canon 1Ds 2 or 3.

wim

3 hours ago, Stan Pritchard said:

Container of UHT Skimmed Milk. 1 litre. Morrisons Savers.

Container of UHT Skimmed Milk. 1 litre. Morrisons Savers. Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 January 2022
Duration: In perpetuity Single placement on a news website, includes archive rights in perpetuity. Includes use on social media as part of a link back to the original article and BBC-branded syndication on 3rd party sites; Duration: 1 week

I'll buy it!  The milk I mean not the photo.

Allan

One of those rare ones where Alamy have actually told me the usage - Usage: Editorial, Manchester United Publications Inside United and the Match Day Programmes.  Inside United is a magazine, apparently.  This is the closest tram stop to United's stadium.  Taken on the 22 March 2020, the day the Trafford Park tram line opened and the day before the first lockdown came into force.  Low $$.

metrolink-tram-at-the-wharfside-stop-on-

• Love 1