How was your December 2021

23 sales for $319. 1 $$$ refund. CTR .53 ish. Total sales for 2021 = 299. Happy with sales, disappointed with revenue. Happy New Year everyone - hope it is a better one! Onwards and upwards. 🙂

Edited by Jansos
  • Love 3

12 sales for $805, including 3 $$$. Sorry, those 11 penny sales do NOT count. 

For the year, sales and gross total are both slight uptick from a lousy 2020.

Edited by Gabbro
  • Love 3

15 sales for $421 gross. Mainly low (and super low) prices, which were offset somewhat by two welcome $$$ ones.

Amazingly, it seems that I will end up with the same total number of sales (153) as last year. The odds of that happening must be extremely small. Perhaps the gods are trying to tell me something. 🤯

Happy New Year everyone!

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Love 3

20 for $328 gross, $126 net. Highest $58 USA.

Looking at 2021 overall, my best ever year for sales (240), but the downward trend for gross income continues, which I have seen fall consistently every year since a peak in 2017. Factor in the cut in contributor share, a non sustainable business model. It would be stupid to consider further investment in hardware or software. Glad I don't have an Adobe subscription.

• Love 3

5 for $62 gross

Income 30% up on last year (but last year was poor)

Sales increased by 20% (Ditto)

Looking forward to some bigger sales inbetween the little ones in 2022

• Love 1

I think we should not count the Chinese images. If not, I licensed 11 for basically the same net. Up to you. All the China sales do is falsely inflate our numbers but trash our average profit.

I only had 1 of those, so it didn’t change my numbers greatly. But it did change a lot of yours. Just mention whether you leave them out.

After all, what does it mean to count 6-15 images in your sales total other than ego stroking for numbers, yet less than $1 amount?

That whole “giving away our images” thing makes me angry. Not so much because of my one image, but for you.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

On 01/01/2022 at 14:48, Betty LaRue said:

I think we should not count the Chinese images. If not, I licensed 11 for basically the same net. Up to you. All the China sales do is falsely inflate our numbers but trash our average profit.

Well, yes, but do we know that Alamy discounts these images when they claim the average is still around $35 (gross)? Do they have any right to do that?

Including these pisspoor sales (for those who have them, China seems not to like my images, which at that price is fine by me!) gives a true average of sales.

Edited by Cryptoprocta
  • Like 1