Licences Un-clearing?

Yes, Haven't identified which images exactly, but it amounted to over 200$...Bit worrying 😬

Have sent a mail to Contributor help so will post answer here. 

Might be a while as I'm travelling from mid afternoon without tinternet access...

Phil

• Thanks 1

Mine went from $31 to $17. Very mysterious. I looked at my Account Balance to see if there was something that could account for that amount. No dice.

Paulette

Happened to me too. Two $$ licenses suddenly appear to be 'uncleared', one from March and one from May.

Have sent an email to Alamy about this. 

Edited by Kat
silly typo
  • Thanks 1

Same has happened to me. Went from $50 cleared - payment due - to $18, no payment due. 

Mine was a sale on 30 April 2021 that went to uncleared. It was originally cleared on 8 July. 

Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic ;  Print run: up to 25,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 30-April-2021 ; End: 30-April-2026

Edited by Keith Douglas

Same here. No refunds that I can see or anything that would indicate this in the sales report. Mind you, last time I had enough for a payout, Alamy decided they weren't going to pay me that month and moved the payout date to the next month instead. System seems to have a mind of its own nowadays.

I haven't been affected (yet), but would still like to hear the explanation. I see from the Online Users list that Alamy have viewed this thread and moved on. Hopefully a response will be forthcoming at some point.

8 minutes ago, DJ Myford said:

I haven't been affected (yet), but would still like to hear the explanation. I see from the Online Users list that Alamy have viewed this thread and moved on. Hopefully a response will be forthcoming at some point.

note only viewed

23 minutes ago, Sultanpepa said:

They're probably dealing with the backlog of e-mails now. The poor computer will no doubt get blamed again. It's not doing too well in all this heat. 😉

it will be interesting to see how this goes, people leaving are getting actual replies in under 24 hours, let's see how quick they are for those who are actually sticking around with Alamy, but i am not kidding myself I've have plenty of experience with big business where the best service I got was when i was leaving. 

3 minutes ago, wilkopix said:

Yep, me too! Suddenly my cleared amount has dropped ... anyone contacted Alamy yet to find out what has happened?

some have above, plus Alamy representatives have been in this thread  🙄 so they should be aware

• Like 1