51 minutes ago, Reimar said:

I mean wow in not a good way.  I haven't had a month like this since I started.  Eight sales for $24 net.

How about you?

I only had one sale, but for net $25 so I got you beat. 😁

When did you move to Barrie? 

Jill

• Love 2

I see this as a huge problem for Alamy and the contributors. I have told Management at Alamy that.  While I am happy to see the 

number of licenses going up, they are not going up as fast as the licenses fees are going down.

Really can not say much more.

Chuck

• Love 1
  • Like 4

10 sales for $200 gross. Unpleasantly high proportion of presentation sales, I'll be keeping an eye out for those ones using reverse google image search.

• Love 2

28 minutes ago, LSP said:

Unpleasantly high proportion of presentation sales

I have a strong suspicion that a certain ROW buyer has discovered Presentations. Regular as clockwork every month for me.

• Like 2

6 for 159.

No great shakes, but if I ignore last June, when my figures included a bunch of self reported licences and recovered amounts for presentations abuses, then this is my best month (volume and $) since February 2020 - pre-Covid. Good CTR, too, so generally a positive month.

• Love 1

My wow is best month since last March which was the best ever for $$$...

14 sales, 5 tiddlers, 6x $$ and 3x $$$😁

Hopefully a sign of things to come!

Phil

Edited by Phil Crean
spelling
  • Love 4
  • Like 1

Can't get any worse, absolutely nothing in March making it my second dry month in a row.

Zooms and views are up so I guess I need to wait a little longer to see if any come good. Some do, many don't.

Wishing everyone a successful April.

Edited by Dave Richards
added text.
  • Love 2

Good to see some people doing OK, but I'm seeing a steady decline in gross income over the years, despite adding new images.  March was the worst in the past 12 months, at 10 for $239.  There is little incentive to invest in new equipment.

Edited by Bryan
  • Love 1