I've had 10 sales over the last 3 days, more than doubling my revenues for the month.

One $$$, one decent $$, and eight $ sales. 

My gross revenue total is now almost average, but still remains $200 lower than December and January.

Zooms also picked up somewhat with CTR now at 0.6 compared to 0.2 earlier in the month.

Edited by andremichel

For the 3rd month in a row....Nada. Alamy now firmly at the bottom of the table compared with the other Agencies I submit to. Time to decide whether I should continue to waste my time and upload here to be quite honest.

21 minutes ago, woofit said:

For the 3rd month in a row....Nada. Alamy now firmly at the bottom of the table compared with the other Agencies I submit to. Time to decide whether I should continue to waste my time and upload here to be quite honest.

Don't despair. I have a similar sized portfolio, and some similar subjects and I have had blank periods too, usually trickling along at one or if I'm lucky two sales a month.

But so far this month 4 sales and $$$. There is light at the end of the tunnel, although my eyes are pretty accustomed to the dark.

Russell

I have a surge of some really weird sales. Two came in this morning, same photo, one at $0, one at -$11. I have seen -$ price, indicating a refund. This particular photo has been sold before multiple times, but never at the price of $11. Besides, that $0 sale, what the heck?

39 minutes ago, Gabbro said:

I have a surge of some really weird sales. Two came in this morning, same photo, one at $0, one at -$11. I have seen -$ price, indicating a refund. This particular photo has been sold before multiple times, but never at the price of $11. Besides, that $0 sale, what the heck?

I have just had exactly the same.  The image sold at the start of Feb for $15.  This doesn't make any sense and I've never seen anything like it in all my years at Alamy and I have had many refunds.

Pearl

Definite surge for me. A sale on each of the last three days - one being a $$$. This month is the best in some considerable time. Only downside being that I have my images in other places so only get 40% of the take. But I'm in the process of changing that. ;)

1 hour ago, Pearl said:

I have just had exactly the same.  The image sold at the start of Feb for $15.  This doesn't make any sense and I've never seen anything like it in all my years at Alamy and I have had many refunds.

Pearl

Glad I am not hallucinating. Yes, the same photo was sold on Feb 9 for $15.