How was your April 2019?

Well the fat lady hummed a short tune - had one drop in last night - UK sale - worldwide editorial use Unlimited duration for an RM image. $44. 

Earlier this year I had an RF image licensed for 5 years. I don't know why I bother worrying about RF or RM since Alamy doesn't honor my choice anyway.

Since I was able to download through April 30, I'm guessing the (Alamy) month is over, although it isn't 5 PM here yet. Last minute licenses popping up elsewhere so at least that's something. 

The image was zoomed and it's a location I was thinking of returning to soon as I love visiting and shooting there. This will pay for one day's breakfast 😎(If I"m smart I'll stay with a friend). 

Edited by Marianne

The stout lady is taking her bows by the sounds of it, so 12 sales for about $842 gross, making April a good month. Four $$$ licenses (all direct) in the bunch, which is encouraging. Nice mix of old and new images licensed as well. Who knows what tune the full-figured lady will be singing in May, though. 😁

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I'd have to go back a few years to see a monthly return worse than April.  I got 13 sales for $241 with $86 net.

Having just finished copying my port to a MS site mid April that I'm ramping up on, I have to compare.  In April 379 sales for $192 net. More than double.

It seems the Macro has gone out of macro for me.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Lisa found one of mine in late March in the "Have you found any Alamy images?" thread on the site that shall not be named (although it's connected to Alamy) so figured I should check to see if it's shown up yet. That photo hasn't but had another iPhone image sale that showed up for April, so that's two for the month and one in the wings, I guess for May. 

All boats or beaches, guess it's good that summer is around the corner. 

3 hours ago, wiskerke said:

26 for 1195.

## 3.5% under 2018 average

$$ 2.5% under 2018 average

wim

Maybe this will cheer y'all up: Adobe creative test. (via dpreview, PetaPixel)

edit: OTOH these may not: f-stoppers; youtube. Both called The Truth About...

Very cool, wim. I am The Dreamer. Emotional and intuitive.

Forget the other. Everyone knows I’m perfect. 🤣😂😁😉

Edited by Betty LaRue
  • Love 1

Above average for me, 7 for $681 gross. Two dropped in today.

Cool test, Wim.  I'm the Producer. Hey Betty, my ideal collaborator is the Dreamer.

Edited by Bill Kuta
  • Love 1

Best month of the year to date. 15 with one $253 lease, giving gross income slightly up on last year and number of sales about par. 

CTR in freefall however.

• Love 1
  • Like 2