Post your positive results in 2018 here! :)

53 minutes ago, Rico said:

In other news..

My library photo is on the Alamy homepage!

Who would have thought?

Really good image, pity the layout person didn't like books.

And a pity it's still not clickable in any way. Nor is the Info button. No links.

This way the contributor doesn't really profit from it or at least it's pretty hard.

wim

59 minutes ago, wiskerke said:

Really good image, pity the layout person didn't like books.

And a pity it's still not clickable in any way. Nor is the Info button. No links.

This way the contributor doesn't really profit from it or at least it's pretty hard.

wim

Yeah, I see your point.

I think that Alamy wanted it to represent it's architecture images more so than books. 

The image reference number is in the info button. I've already sold 3 shots of this library {all different}. Two exterior and this one, so it could become a popular seller down the road.

Rick

14 minutes ago, Rico said:

Yeah, I see your point.

I think that Alamy wanted it to represent it's architecture images more so than books. 

The image reference number is in the info button. I've already sold 3 shots of this library {all different}. Two exterior and this one, so it could become a popular seller down the road.

Rick

And well deserved it is!

wim

Three in today including a TV use brings the total for December to ten so far, which is the best continuing start to a month for a fair while. Previous months have died around the 5th and then restarted around the 28th so it's welcome to see a steady flow.

23 minutes ago, Avpics said:

Three in today including a TV use brings the total for December to ten so far, which is the best continuing start to a month for a fair while. Previous months have died around the 5th and then restarted around the 28th so it's welcome to see a steady flow.

Well done. My month died on the 7th. :)

Asking here...

Is it right RF photos are tend to get more sales than RM these days?

Because I saw usual buyers are often from the same regular companies, like The Sun, BBC, and other media from British and Europe.

This makes me assume ordinary buyers from another countries are prefer to buy RF than RM.

What do u think?

7 hours ago, George Martinus said:

Asking here...

Is it right RF photos are tend to get more sales than RM these days?

Because I saw usual buyers are often from the same regular companies, like The Sun, BBC, and other media from British and Europe.

This makes me assume ordinary buyers from another countries are prefer to buy RF than RM.

What do u think?

I don't know, but you really should start a new thread for this. This thread is specifically for positive results on Alamy that contributors have had this year, not for queries regarding licensing models. ;) :)

6 hours ago, losdemas said:

I don't know, but you really should start a new thread for this. This thread is specifically for positive results on Alamy that contributors have had this year, not for queries regarding licensing models. ;) :)

My bad... sorry, bro.

Thanks for reminding me.

I guess I can legitimately post here.

I've 75 sales so far this year, which may be rubbish to some, but I'm really happy with it.  It's a big increase on 39 sales last year and only 5 the year before (my first year at Alamy).

Revenue-wise, this year's income is 250% up on last year, which I think is quite good.  My first year isn't worth talking about lol. 

Let's hope next year shows the line still rising.

Archived