Mines 0.44.

I've never consistently had a high CTR although I sell an average of 10 images a month.

Just looked through nearly 10 years of records and my highest ever was 3.01 and the lowest 0.13.

John.

I have .83 for the total CTR or are we to look at the average?

Total click through rate would be the true reading, as it covers all pseudos, where average can sink you if you have a garbage pseudo with a few images that have been viewed but never zoomed.  Skews the average.

Jill

Total   .85

Average  1.07

My only other pseudo, into which I put images awaiting deletion after removing keywords, has a CTR of 3.45 !

Don't understand that and don't understand if I should be doing something to take advantage of it ?

Geoff  (S)

Total    0.61

Average    0.57

A further comment on pseudos - it's been mentioned before that on bhz contributors pseudos have strangely been 'reversed' in order. What was my best pseudo now loiters way down on page 30 near the bottom. Even stranger, a few days ago my 'worst' pseudo mysteriously moved up from page 21 to page 9. The logic defeats me!

Jim. ;)  

Total 0.45, highest was 0.48 in Feb and oddly I thought I'd had some more positive zooming in March - including some 100 percenters for Alamy - plus more frequent sales of late but CTR has gone down!

One pseudo only.

Rolling year = 0.91

Monthly:

Dec = 1.89

Jan = 1.49

Feb = 0.27 = Result of a whole bunch of images having "Justin Trudeau" in the caption, which was describing the event. There were two searches for "Justin Trudeau" that resulted in over 30% of my views being "false positives". Issue corrected now.

Mar = 0.78 so far... It looks like I'm on the road to recovery... I'm now down to 9% "false positives".

Archived