Images sold November 2023

mid $$ (Not distro)

"Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Magazines and books ;  Start: 01-November-2023 ; Duration: In perpetuity ; 
   Additional Details: Zur Verwendung in einer einzelnen Zeitschrift / einem einzelnen Buch (print und/oder digital), Innenbereich,  Auflage bis zu 2.500 Exemplaren, weltweit (ausgenommen Werbung)."
skyparks-building-malta-international-ai

• Like 1

Love it or hate it. Snapped in a supermarket in London with my Sony RX100.

Country: Australia and New Zealand. Midway $$. Usage: Magazine, Editorial print and digital, Any size, Any placement
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing

Closeup of a jar of Marmite yeast extract stacked on a supermarket shelf in London, England, UK Stock Photo

Lowish $. Country: Worldwide. Usage: Editorial, For editorial use only in publications printed by React News/Green Street Advisors UK and published on associated digital and social media platforms. Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic

The now derelict site of the former Earls Court Exhibition Centre in Earl's Court, West London, England, U.K. Stock Photo

• Like 1

A few low price sales dropped in today to start my month.

High $, EU Presentation or Newsletter. Insects trapped in a pitcher plant

various-insects-trapped-and-drowned-insi

Low $, 2 identical editorial website sales for this image (Global Radio).

surrey-police-stickers-on-a-front-door-r

1 hour ago, gvallee said:

ROW Presentation $$

@VbFolly Taken in Farnham, Surrey, ages ago. 2008 exactly.

APTG0J.jpg

Ah, not too far from me. It's great to see that old images still have a chance of selling. I don't think I would have thought to take that photo - well spotted.

By the way, I actually live in Farnborough, a few miles from Farnham. Both names originate from the word fearn (fern), as the area is heathland with lots of bracken. The two towns are often confused.

13 minutes ago, VbFolly said:

Ah, not too far from me. It's great to see that old images still have a chance of selling. I don't think I would have thought to take that photo - well spotted.

By the way, I actually live in Farnborough, a few miles from Farnham. Both names originate from the word fearn (fern), as the area is heathland with lots of bracken. The two towns are often confused.

I lived in Grayshott, Headley Downs and Frensham, so I know the area very well. It made me think about you. At the time, I was interested in patterns in the typical Surrey roofs and tiles.

Edited by gvallee
  • Like 1

Low $$

2HBXPMC.jpg

The Paul Bunyon Giant, with hotdog, Atlanta, Illinois, one of the giant muffler man statues by International Fibreglass used as advertising along Route 66 in 1960s and 1970s 

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 02 November 2023
Duration: In perpetuity

• Love 1
  • Like 1