Images sold November 2023

8 minutes ago, Alexander Hogg said:

Absolutely beautiful shot When I see shots like yours it inspires me to do a lot better with wildlife photography  

Thank you Alexander. Wildlife photography is hard work, a lot of dedication and luck. I love it, so it's not a problem. It makes me very happy. 

• Like 1

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/FB81AF/brussels-berlaymont-building-headquarters-of-the-european-commission-FB81AF.jpg

Brussels Berlaymont Building. Headquarters of the European Commission.

For editorial use in printed publication published by E*******y T*****g L*****d and associated social media platforms and websites.

Really low $.

wim

• Love 2
  • Like 1

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/DG00MA/the-mlk-martin-luther-king-jr-memorial-monument-statue-in-west-potomac-DG00MA.jpg

The Martin Luther King, Jr Memorial monument statue in West Potomac Park on the National Mall in Washington, D.C.

(Based upon a photo by Bob Fitch, SCLC Staff Photographer.)

My image is from 2013 when it was still quite new. But this is the first time it sold was licensed.

Now have a look at the details:

Book, print and/or e-book
Start: 14 November 2023
End: 14 November 2048
Rights granted per the License Agreement dated April 21,2022.

wim

edit: forgot mid $$

Edited by wiskerke
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, JaniMarkus Hasa said:

Repeat seller, this time for upper $. I only got 16 %. How's that possible again? Turkey,Newspaper - national.

british-museum-main-entrance-in-bloomsbu

Also a repeat seller. This time for cents, but at least I got 24 %. Italy, editorial website. 

drag-queens-posing-for-cameras-before-he

It is! Turkey. Balkans. Distributor.