Images sold November 2023

Times news in pictures.

autumn-is-always-a-busy-time-for-the-hedgehog-centre-but-founder-yvonne-cox-reports-this-is-their-busiest-ever-with-the-phone-ringing-all-the-time-hedgehogs-at-particular-risk-are-the-small-juveniles-who-are-too-small-to-hibernate-and-need-to-gain-weight-before-the-can-be-released-back-into-the-wild-other-risks-they-face-are-garden-bonfires-careless-gardening-and-pet-dogs-credit-jmf-newsalamy-live-news-2T3A5NK.jpg

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 24-October-2023 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;
   Additional Details: One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

$. Ullapool harbour

"Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Newspaper - national ;  Print run: up to 2 million ;  Placement: Inside and online ;  Start: 18-October-2023 ; End: 19-October-2023 ; 
   Additional Details: Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial article used within the print and digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article."

fishing-boats-at-the-quayside-ullapool-h

• Like 3

$

Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 19-June-2023 ; Duration: In perpetuity ; 

Additional Details: One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Country: United Kingdom

the-grand-hotel-scarborough-north-yorksh

• Like 4

young-man-leaning-against-railway-statio

Young man leaning against railway station sign, Boorthanna, South Australia, Australia 1956 a siding on the old Ghan Railway Line officially the Port Augusta-Oodnadatta section of Central Australia Railway which closed 1960 

- Image ID: 2HWHW59

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Virgin Trains Class 221 SuperVoyager passenger train. West Coast Mainline, Scout Green, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

Virgin Trains Class 221 SuperVoyager passenger train. West Coast Mainline, Scout Green, Cumbria, England, United Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 03 October 2023
Duration: In perpetuity One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

20 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

H2N9JX.jpg

That brings back memories from my days working for/with a large dairy and food processing/manufacturing company in the uk. They used to produce products for the Sara Lee organisation.

Allan

• Love 1

Well the month started on day one with a decent sale and it ends in the same way.  Jet ski Newcastle upon Tyne. $59

Concerning  the remainder of the month, the less said the better !

a-jet-ski-passes-by-wetherspoons-pub-and

• Love 1
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Betty LaRue said:

A nice $$. BACON!!

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 29 November 2023
Duration: Unlimited

DA7R3G.jpg

Mouthwatering, Betty. One of my favorites, well cooked bacon.

5 hours ago, Stan Pritchard said:

Mouthwatering, Betty. One of my favorites, well cooked bacon.

I agree, Stan. These days I cook bacon in the oven or air fryer. Both methods cook the fatty ends that tend to curl up in the pan crisp as can be. My favorite way of eating it is bacon & tomato sandwiches with Mayo. Lettuce is good if I have it on hand.

• Love 1