Images sold in January 2022

11 hours ago, Sally said:

That’s not presentation use though, as mine was billed for.

I believe that PUs and presentations report in real time. I was just pointing out the additional welcome incidents of an editorial site that finishes their 'paperwork' immediately rather than the normal months later.

• Like 1

Hi all. It's been a while since I posted anything on the forum. This was licensed by the Sunday Times yesterday - in the Wales edition, at least. I was just wondering whether anyone could confirm whether it was used in the Sunday Times in England, also. Many thanks in advance.

2HGRM1T.jpg

• Love 2

Power point or presentation use.

First Nations children placing painted hands on a teepee to commemorate unmarked graves found on Canadian residential school property

indigenous-first-nations-children-placin

Edited by Rico
  • Like 2

First $$ sale of the year...

Mid-$$

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 24 January 2022
Duration: Unlimited    

Chamberlain Square in Birmingham, UK. Backdrop is a new office building.

chamberlain-memorial-chamberlain-square-birmingham-city-centre-uk-to-the-backdrop-of-two-chamberlain-square-a-new-eight-storey-office-2FA47NB.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Sold today for a very meager amount.  Apparently this ship, Crystal Symphony, is in the news.

UK -Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Website, app and social media ;  Start: 24-January-2022 ; Duration: Unlimited ;

Crystal Symphony cruise ship departing Vancouver Canada bound for Alaska.  Crystal Cruises ship in Burrard Inlet, Vancouver. Stock Photo

• Love 1
  • Like 1

One of my favorite images.  Shot years ago on assignment for a French news agency

now licensed by Alamy as stock for a low $$, but nice to see it published.

Chechen fighters stand on a captured Russia BMP outside the Stock Photo - Alamy

God those were crazy days, not in a good way. 

My work like that is over, spending my winter skiing......

Just finished a little GS race, came in 125th out of 200+.....

Chuck

Edited by Chuck Nacke
addition
  • Like 2

Only just into $$. And another of those "forever" licences too. The 11th time Alamy has licenced this image, the 15th licence overall. Very sadly, the second lowest fee ever received, the lowest being a discounted personal use.
Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 December 2021
Duration: In perpetuity

greater-bilby-macrotis-lagotis-scavengin

• Love 2
  • Like 2

One waiting for me when I logged in today. RM $$.

Usage: Single company, editorial magazine, print and or web, multiple use 5 years
End: 24 January 2027

view-towards-the-bulls-head-tavern-on-the-riverside-at-strand-on-the-green-chiswick-london-england-uk-2CDEJGX.jpg

Edited by Dave Richards
added text.

Young gay man comes out is the theme, with an 18 year old man emerging from an old wardrobe or closet. The model was Michael Higginson who later changed his name to Michael Waller. Part of a series taken for Mancunian Gay Magazine in 1984. This image was used for the cover one month. Just into $.

2GAFB91.jpg

• Love 2

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Single company - multiple use editorial only ;  Industry Sector: Education ;  Start: 25-January-2022 ; Duration: Unlimited - UK

Mid $$

Cattle perished in a drought in the Australian Outback

2AC8HW1.jpg

Edited by gvallee
  • Love 1

Full price PU to the US:

royal-air-force-raf-boeing-e-3-sentry-awacs-plane-landing-at-raf-waddington-uk-airborne-early-warning-and-control-aewc-jet-aircraft-with-dish-2F9EAPC.jpg

January has been very quiet thus far. I'm grateful for the fact that I have the kind of portfolio that attracts personal uses and presentations to help 'pad out' the month's figures much of the time, but 2022 hasn't begun well.

• Love 2

RM - $ crumbs of peanuts

Usage: Editorial, E-learning, website and social media and app, any size, single placement and design, worldwide, in perpetuity
Image Size: Any size
Duration: Unlimited

an-night-time-aerial-view-across-basings

• Love 1

$

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  

Start: 12-December-2021 ; Duration: In perpetuity 

UK

The same image twice, I expect a refund for one sale.

casa-de-pilatos-an-andalisian-palace-in-

• Like 1