Images sold in January 2022

Live news image from a Pre War Austin 7 hill trial event. Image of the day in the Times and other images used from the same event used in other national papers. Shoot locally, sell globally. Had a great day shooting in the wet, slippery and muddy conditions.

Alan

2HCGJFP.jpg

• Love 5

Since capturing this one a salmon ladder has been installed. No more photo opps but easier and safer for the fish.

Worldwide presentation or newsletters. Start 13.1.22 in perpetuity.  Low $$.

Migrating Atlantic Salmon, Scotland.

2BEKBB7.jpg

• Love 1

This is VERY discouraging. My first sale of the year had a somewhat decent price but it has been refunded and resold at the same terms for $30 less. I have two new polar bear sales but the prices are tiny and one is distribution in Estonia. Really wretched.

cute-polar-bear-cub-ursus-maritimus-stan

Polar Bear Cub in the Svalbard Archipelago.

Paulette

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, John Morrison said:

No more photo opps?? I'd pay good money to see a fish climbing a ladder...  😎

That would be no problem for these guys, they wouldn't flounder. Flick of a finn and they'd be straight up into the redd plaice. All the leaping around and crashing about is just for the tourists. 🙂

Edited by Roy Waller

5 minutes ago, Avpics said:

I've had five drop in, each netting 38c 😞

I've also had a couple today at that price - the first time I've had sales below a dollar gross. This month is very slow for me so far 🙁.

smart-meter-readings-of-gas-and-electric

2EA8N2F.jpg

6 MB
1855 x 1185 pixels 

Single use in online platforms, social channels and Editorial use in owned DOOH when used in an editorial context and in owned media.

Very low $

PXMW4M.jpg

4 MB
1403 x 936 pixels 
148KB compressed
Single use in online platforms, social channels and Editorial use in owned DOOH when used in an editorial context and in owned media.

Very low $

Carol

My first sale for 2022.

Cambridge fire station Park Side Cambridge

new-cambridge-fire-station-park-side-cambridge-cambridgeshire-england-F2PD1N.jpg

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 17 January 2022
Duration: In perpetuity

PU Low $$   My underline.

Allan

Edited by Allan Bell

Placards which lobby for women's safety and flowers at the statue of Emmeline Pankhurst in St Peter's Square, Manchester, England, United Kingdom, left after the vigil in the memory of Sarah Everard on 13th March, 2021. A London Metropolitan police officer was charged with Sarah Everard's kidnapping and murder on 12th March. He appeared at Westminster Magistrates' Court on 13th March and was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on 16th March. Emmeline Pankhurst was the leader of the suffragette movement in the United Kingdom. The bronze statue was sculpted by Hazel Reeves. $.

2F362WP.jpg

• Love 1

HGV. HSF Logistics. M6 Motorway, Southbound. Shap, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

HGV. HSF Logistics. M6 Motorway, Southbound. Shap, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial
Media: Television (editorial)
Print run: Unlimited transmissions
Placement: Use within body of show
Start: 18 January 2022
Duration: In perpetuity Licence covers all media worldwide and in perpetuity.    $$$
  • Love 1