Images sold in January 2022

Nice to have four sales drop in this morning, ranging from $ to mid $$, all travel related photos.  This is one taken at the Udvar Hazy Air and Space Museum in Virginia. I think two of these are Culture Trip sales.

steven-f-udvar-hazy-center-smithsonian-n

Edited by Michael Ventura
  • Love 2

Sold twice so far this month.

Indian Wells, California, USA. 21st March, 2015. Tennis player Novak Djokovic (Serbia) defeats British tennis player Andy Murray in the Semifinal of the Men's Singles at the BNP Paribas Open (score 6-2 6-3). 

indian-wells-california-usa-21st-march-2

Edited by Lisa
  • Love 3

Three sales for $6. Sigh. 

(They weren't great photos but sold for eternal web site usage. On my own stock website I charge $25 for web site usage.)

Edited by kimba

17 minutes ago, Michael Ventura said:

Stayed there once, one of the prettiest spots in North America! 

I can't argue with that! Some of my well-spent youth was when I was working in Banff NP during the summers, although not at the hotel.

12 hours ago, wiskerke said:

3 low $ for me as well. All restaurants. Amsterdam, Madrid and

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/PFBYM8/caf-regatta-helsinki-a-quirky-little-waterfront-caf-restaurant-PFBYM8.jpg

Helsinki.

wim

I too got one of those today, first sale of 2022. It's also a restaurant (Montreal), but I can't share the image for 100% selfish and paranoid reasons.

Edited by John Mitchell

First licence for the New Year. OK'ish $$.

Usage: Editorial, Editorial: Use in a single website, app, social media or blog (excludes advertising), worldwide.
Media: Editorial website
Image Size: Any size
Start: 10 January 2022
Duration: In perpetuity

rough-trade-east-music-emporium-in-the-old-truman-brewery-with-a-coffee-shop-sells-books-and-hosts-in-store-gigs-shoreditch-london-england-uk-2CABTKA.jpg

DS Smith plc HGV. M6 Motorway, Southbound, Shap, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

DS Smith plc HGV. M6 Motorway, Southbound, Shap, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Magazine, Any editorial digital use. Any Placement.Repeat use permitted
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
End: 10 January 2024

First sales of the year for me...

Low $$ PU for this one:

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use

March of the Highlanders at the Lonach Gathering in Scotland

Lonach Gathering, Scotland - Aug 24, 2019: March of the Highlanders at the Lonach Gathering in Scotland. Stock Photo

Mid $$ for this one:

Usage: Commercial electronic, Use in a single website, app, social media or blog (excludes advertising), worldwide.
Media: Website, app and social media
Image Size: Any size
Start: 07 January 2022

The ruins of Piel Castle standing on the shore of Piel Island off the Furness Peninsula in Cumbria, England.

The ruins of Piel Castle standing on the stony shores of Piel Island off the Furness Peninsula in Cumbria, England. Stock Photo

• Love 1

$$ distro, net $, Lisbon

Country: Portugal ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Book, print and/or e-book ;  Print run: up to 5,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-December-2021 ; End: 01-December-2026 ; Additional Details: Portugal, Book, print and/or e-book; Bulk discount, flat rate

auto-palace-by-guilherme-francisco-baracho-1908-art-nouveau-garage-HE7WA4.jpg
Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 1

2 Distributor licences this morning. Above mid $$, so a decent fee given current prices. But that piddly 24% for me hurts. First licence of top image, second licence of bottom image
Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 December 2021
End: 01 December 2026
South Korea, Book, print and/or e-book

flagtail-shrimpgoby-amblyeleotris-yanoi-

gorgeous-shrimpgoby-amblyeleotris-wheele

• Love 3

Another sale, low $ only...

Usage: Editorial, Editorial Website, including Video, Social Media and App
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 11 January 2022
End: 11 January 2027

Gun deck on the HMS Trincomalee, the oldest British warship still afloat, berthed at the Maritime Museum on the quayside in Hartlepool, England.

Gun deck on the HMS Trincomalee, the oldest British warship still afloat. Stock Photo

£££

a-tarp-tarpaulin-shelter-tent-at-a-fores 

Country: Worldwide - Usage: Editorial - Media: Television (editorial) - Print run: Unlimited transmissions - Placement: Use within body of show - Duration: In perpetuity Licensed for a single edit

curious what tv show it'll be in

• Love 1

On 10/01/2022 at 15:59, wiskerke said:

3 low $ for me as well. All restaurants. Amsterdam, Madrid and

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/PFBYM8/caf-regatta-helsinki-a-quirky-little-waterfront-caf-restaurant-PFBYM8.jpg

Helsinki.

wim

Oh yes, I had one of those too. The one you sold is one of my favourite cafes in Helsinki. Not for quality of coffee, but the environment...

iconic-sea-horse-restaurant-in-ullanlinn

Smells like CT....

• Love 1