Images sold in January 2022

57 minutes ago, Abiyoyo said:

Impressive images. When I saw the article I thought that why not to enter the drone inside the house and see what happen there and the bear reaction. 

NONONONONONONO. First rule of wildlife photography. Never interfere with the animals. Scaring them is BAD.

Paulette

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Had a mini month-end surge this morning with two sales.  One is most likely a Culture Trip of an historic home in Cape May, New Jersey for low $.  The other is the fourth use, this month, of an interior of the Air and Space Museum near DC, this time for near mid $$. This time a U.K. editorial print use.

usa-new-jersey-nj-cape-may-southern-mans

Edited by Michael Ventura
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, NYCat said:

NONONONONONONO. First rule of wildlife photography. Never interfere with the animals. Scaring them is BAD.

Paulette

Rules that polar bears seem happy to ignore. Would a polite "please" or "thank you" really be too much to ask when they are chewing your arm off?  😎

Grizzly bears look much more fierce than polar bears but, under the right circumstances, you can walk near them. No way I would want to be walking by a polar bear. I'd never get where I was going. My polar bear photos were taken from a ship.

Paulette

Today's end-of-month catch-ups are trickling in.

This web editorial was snapped whilst passing during the construction of the balloon display around the town sign, with it due to be completed the following day as a tribute to key workers during COVID. I didn't get the chance to shoot the finished item as it was immediately vandalised. And that pretty much sums up Basildon!

basildon-sign-in-essex-being-decorated-with-coloured-balloons-to-honour-the-nhs-rainbow-colours-for-the-national-health-service-during-covid-19-2BH3804.jpg

Edit: I've found the usage, and, wow, Basildon, you've excelled! https://planetradio.co.uk/greatest-hits/essex/news/basildon-hollywood-sign-out-of-action-out-after-vandalism/

Edited by Avpics
  • Like 1

Low $$

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Website ;  Media: Website, app and social media ;  Start: 31-January-2022 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;
Additional Details: Use in a single website, app, social media or blog (excludes advertising), worldwide.

Look at that 2009 vintage noise at 800ISO! Outstanding! The things we put up with.

DCGBDH.jpg

Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 1

Last day sale... lowish $$ but I'll take it!

Usage: Magazine, Editorial print and digital use. Up to 1/4 page, inside.One time use only.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 31 January 2022
End: 31 January 2024

St. Cuthbert's Chapel at Ushaw College, near Durham, England.

St. Cuthbert's Chapel at Ushaw College, near Durham, England. Stock Photo

• Love 1

'Welcome to Cumbria', boundary sign. Killhope Cross. Killhope Head, Cumbria / Weardale boundary, England, U.K., Europe. 

'Welcome to Cumbria', boundary sign. Killhope Cross. Killhope Head, Cumbria / Weardale boundary, England, U.K., Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 500,000
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 24 December 2021
End: 25 December 2021
One use in a single editorial article used within print and /or web versions, with re-use of the article in other titles or web versions within the same newspaper group. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Any placement in paper and online
  • Love 1

Second time this one has sold... lowish $$. 

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only Editorial print + digital use.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Duration: Unlimited

a-wild-nootka-rose-bush-rosa-nutkana-nam

Edited by Sharon
  • Love 2

a-bottle-of-chanel-no-5-paris-eau-de-par

Nice to get my first low $$$ image of the year at the end of January. It almost enthuses me to start contributing again. I wonder why this is only available for Magazines and books and not available for websites?

Usage: Single company - multiple educational editorial use only
Industry sector: Education
Duration: Unlimited

Edited by Steve Tucker