Images sold in January 2022

$

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic ;  Start: 19-January-2022 ; Duration: Unlimited ;
   Additional Details: Global Capital website, Emerging Markets Printed Magazine & Printed Supplements UK

facinas-town-and-wind-farm-in-province-c

1 hour ago, Michael Ventura said:

Two U.K. Sales, both for near mid $$.  Top one for a TV use and the other for "Examination Papers" (not sure what those are).

Basically, the UK educational system uses end-of-course exams for students. Think of Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB), or Cambridge (AICE) here in the US (though your pic could have been licensed for AICE exams administered internationally out of the UK). 

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Richard Baker said:

I could look it up of course, but what's the story with the old aviators?

They are wartime Corsair pilots Richard, and the TFC's Corsair is painted in a scheme flown by Peter George from HMS Vengeance in the Pacific campaign. If you haven't hovered over the image, their names are Christopher Cartledge, Keith Quilter and Peter George.

• Like 1

mid $  but interesting that the client is shown

Usage: Editorial, Global Capital website, Emerging Markets Printed Magazine & Printed Supplements
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Start: 20 January 2022
Duration: Unlimited

telecom tower tok-tobe park almaty

2A65E02

• Like 2

Croatia, Newspaper - national. Distro. Low $$ / low $.

friedrich-nietzsche-caricature-as-street

Shot in Prague, Czech Republic four years ago. I've got tons of street art and such on public trash bins, street cabinets, doors, walls... They rarely sell.

This image has been ruining my CTR ever since I uploaded it. Viewed in every "Nietzsche" search, never zoomed.

Edited by JaniMarkus Hasa
  • Love 2

22 hours ago, Avpics said:

They are wartime Corsair pilots Richard, and the TFC's Corsair is painted in a scheme flown by Peter George from HMS Vengeance in the Pacific campaign. If you haven't hovered over the image, their names are Christopher Cartledge, Keith Quilter and Peter George.

Thanks. I loved my Airfix Corsair. That kink in the wing nearest to the spar .. like a Stuka.

• Love 1