Images sold in January 2022

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Uso en una presentación/charla (por ejemplo, Powerpoint y Keynote) o en un boletín informativo.

Start: 10 January 2022

Duration: In perpetuity

Low $$ (standard EU presentation price)

Dusky grouper (Epinephelus marginatus) underwater close-up in Ses Salines Natural Park (Formentera, Balearic Islands, Mediterranean Sea, Spain)

dusky-grouper-epinephelus-marginatus-und

• Love 4

5 hours ago, JaniMarkus Hasa said:

Oh yes, I had one of those too. The one you sold is one of my favourite cafes in Helsinki. Not for quality of coffee, but the environment...

iconic-sea-horse-restaurant-in-ullanlinn

Smells like CT....

Yep.

I will take note of Sea Horse Ravintola. I see it's near the Design Museum. Next time. May take a while 😂 . (I've just found out only boomers use this emoticon.)

We did have some very good food in Helsinki btw. Thanks to Google Timeline I can re-visit them. Ah I see Aino has moved.

wim

Two PU 's today, low $$ gross, just $ cut for me from each.

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 12 January 2022
Duration: In perpetuity

the-ship-inn-folkestone-harbour-kent-eng

the-ship-inn-folkestone-harbour-kent-eng

Edited by Dave Richards
added text
  • Love 1

First one since November. It was captured on slide film in 1999 in a previous life. If you are lucky enough to find on of these critters they are great subjects for photography, often changing their colour, texture or shape. Jet propelled  and able to squeeze through the narrowest cracks in the rock, once they go there's not much chance of keeping up with them.

Usage: Consumer goods client. Consumer products. Any size, inside. Excludes advertising.       One time use only.  

Industry sector: Consumer and household goods.

Start: 7.1.22    End:7.1.32

$xx.   Above my low average.

2F307CN.jpg

Curled octopus, Scotland.

Usage: Editorial, use in syndicated editorial news features, single context only. Includes archive rights in-perpetuity.

Media: Newspaper - national.

Print run: Unlimited.

Image size: Up to full area.

Start 11.1.22

Duration: In perpetuity.

$0.17      Speechless! A new low.

M3XNMF.jpg

Red squirrel, Scotland.

Edited by Roy Waller
  • Love 1

I've been so busy with my day job for the past year that I didn't upload a single pic in 2021, so I was happy to still get several sales last month, and then this one dropped in today. Now I just need to get some time to get uploading again...

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: Unlimited
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 12 January 2022
End: 12 January 2032

$$$

FTJDN4.jpg

Edited by Su Pei
  • Love 5
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Phil Robinson said:

2HEPMY6.jpg

Sold yesterday, two hours after it was taken, via the Live News Feed - for $5.42.

A ridiculous price for Live News. Hopefully you get $$ and $$$ for print use to make it all worth while.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Phil Robinson said:

2HEPMY6.jpg

Sold yesterday, two hours after it was taken, via the Live News Feed - for $5.42.

this is bad.

Curious do they confirm it was from Live New Feed?  With images now appearing immediately (i just check, the last feed from Russia is already available) in Stock search under new tab Alamy makes them available under all packages instantaneously 

1 hour ago, meanderingemu said:

this is bad.

Curious do they confirm it was from Live New Feed?  With images now appearing immediately (i just check, the last feed from Russia is already available) in Stock search under new tab Alamy makes them available under all packages instantaneously 

True, it seems that the concept of Live News only being available at appropriate prices on the news feed for three days has gone. 
Was it really worth paying more to get the earlier train yesterday? Probably not.

3 hours ago, sb photos said:

A ridiculous price for Live News. Hopefully you get $$ and $$$ for print use to make it all worth while.

It was on "Politics Home", an online-only purveyor of live news https://www.politicshome.com/news/article/tories-matter-of-time-boris-johnson-ousted-resignation-byob-party

2 hours ago, Phil Robinson said:

Now I understand. They have licensed some of my reportage uploads at lower prices.