Images Sold - June 2021

LOW $$

Bronze Statue of Nicky, Neil Elvis Winmar, an indigenous Noongar AFL footballer outside of Optus Stadium Perth Western Australia. 

- Image ID: W2CYA2

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.
Start: 14 June 2021
End: 14 June 2026

bronze-statue-of-nicky-neil-elvis-winmar-an-indigenous-noongar-afl-footballer-outside-of-optus-stadium-perth-western-australia-W2CYA2.jpg

• Like 1

On 17/06/2021 at 23:10, AlbertSnapper said:

This was published in the Financial Times newspaper, UK, in an article about pensions.

pedestrian-commuters-cross-london-bridge-at-the-end-of-the-day-london-uk-WW8D8G.jpg

Pedestrian commuters cross London Bridge at the end of the day, London, UK.

Great image!

Reminds me of this guy. If you want to copy his style, there are BTS images and videos on the interwebs.

Check out his London and New York images. (this one!)

Article in the Guardian.

his book (I have it)

wim

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Does anyone have a subscription to The Telegraph or The Times? I’ve found one Telegraph and three recent usages by The Times of the above image  ATTJAE on Google but I can’t get screenshots as I don’t have a subscription.

23 minutes ago, Thyrsis said:

Does anyone have a subscription to The Telegraph or The Times? I’ve found one Telegraph and three recent usages by The Times of the above image  ATTJAE on Google but I can’t get screenshots as I don’t have a subscription.

You may be able to view The Telegraph for free online through Press Reader via your local library, you can with Surrey libraries, that's how I look at newspapers/magazines.  I can't get The Times though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thyrsis said:

Yes I have a Telegraph subscription. Do you have a date for when they used it?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Steve Hyde said:

Yes I have a Telegraph subscription. Do you have a date for when they used it?

Thanks. I think it was May 31st.I can see the headline but not enough of the article to see the image!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/gardening/how-to-grow/turf-wars-perfect-manicured-lawn-threat/

Edit: Telegraph sale has been reported today, just the 3 in The Times to wait for....

Edited by Thyrsis

2 hours ago, Thyrsis said:

Thanks. I think it was May 31st.I can see the headline but not enough of the article to see the image!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/gardening/how-to-grow/turf-wars-perfect-manicured-lawn-threat/

Edit: Telegraph sale has been reported today, just the 3 in The Times to wait for....

Yes it was that article. I have a screen shot if you need it 🙂

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

Sorry to heat that. I guess a former boy scout thought he was buying the medal.

P.S. I really enjoyed Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts not so much. I ended up quitting.

I did 2 or 3 years in the Boy Scouts before it became "uncool".

1 minute ago, John Mitchell said:

My scoutmaster was uncool, but I won't go there.

We had a good scoutmaster and a great group of kids.  I did get a lot out of it and glad for the time I spent scouting.  My son tried Cub Scouts and it didn't last long....he was promised there would be archery and it never happened in the first year so he wanted out.

44 minutes ago, Michael Ventura said:

We had a good scoutmaster and a great group of kids.  I did get a lot out of it and glad for the time I spent scouting.  My son tried Cub Scouts and it didn't last long....he was promised there would be archery and it never happened in the first year so he wanted out.

Oh yes, I had a great time with the other scouts, especially on camping trips. Back in the early 60's, it was possible to go out and pitch tents just about anywhere. I did learn to tie some cool knots as well. Now I have trouble tying my shoe laces.