Images Sold - June 2021

Red hot start of the month with a whopping $2.40 in perpetuity to a... food website. Eh??

Lucky I'm exclusive. $1.20 for me. Yippee! 😲

FJM0FJ.jpg

• Love 3

17 minutes ago, gvallee said:

Red hot start of the month with a whopping $2.40 in perpetuity to a... food website. Eh??

Lucky I'm exclusive. $1.20 for me. Yippee! 😲

FJM0FJ.jpg

alamy bean counter probably upset client didn't wait another month to report and they loss 12 cents.   

nice image.... 

Two dropped in today, neither particularly exciting. First licence of both images, and direct/exclusive.
First - Lowish $$,
Usage: Editorial, internet TV lecture for EBS as a teaching guide and online usages in the same context
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 200,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: Up to full page
Start: 01 June 2021
End: 01 June 2031

clownfish-amphiprion-percula-male-fish-aerating-eggs-laid-cleared-substrate-underneath-the-host-magnificent-sea-anemone-heteractis-magnifica-2ANRE94.jpg

Second - a personal use for just $

workers-leaving-the-rice-paddies-with-bags-of-harvested-grain-on-their-BWRT80.jpg

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Dewar's Aberfeldy Whisky Distillery. Aberfeldy, Perth and Kinross, Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe.

dewars-aberfeldy-whisky-distillery-aberfeldy-perth-and-kinross-scotland-united-kingdom-europe-W5YT7F.jpg

Usage: Editorial, Print and/or digital), inside use, 2,500 circulation, worldwide for 5 years.
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 2,500
End: 01 June 2026

• Like 1

In that fit of pique many of us had a week or two ago, I changed this to non-exclusive, so I lost a few cents. (My mistake. It was never exclusive to Alamy. See below).

E92GGW.jpg

Low $$

Usage: Editorial, Editorial, Book and Ebook, Interior, Unlimited print run, World All Language rights, for the life of the title
40 MB
4581 x 3057 pixels 
531KB compressed
Print run: Unlimited
Placement: Any - print inside, electronic, online
Image Size: Any size
Duration: Unlimited

Edited by Russell Watkins
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Russell Watkins said:

In that fit of pique many of us had a week or two ago, I changed this to non-exclusive, so I lost a few cents.

E92GGW.jpg

Low $$

Usage: Editorial, Editorial, Book and Ebook, Interior, Unlimited print run, World All Language rights, for the life of the title
40 MB
4581 x 3057 pixels 
531KB compressed

Such a perfect image!

Paulette

• Love 1
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Russell Watkins said:

In that fit of pique many of us had a week or two ago, I changed this to non-exclusive, so I lost a few cents.

E92GGW.jpg

Low $$

40 MB
4581 x 3057 pixels 
531KB compressed

Is it still exclusive?  The current contract (and the new one) does not state the having it marked as such is a requirement for qualification.  

this is the only CONTRACTUAL Definition:

"Exclusive"
means any item of Content that you have only made available to Alamy which is not also available via any third party licensing, sales or distribution channel, including without limitation via any other stock agency or image site, but excluding the Contributor’s personal website and print sales.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, meanderingemu said:

Is it still exclusive?  The current contract (and the new one) does not state the having it marked as such is a requirement for qualification.  

this is the only CONTRACTUAL Definition:

"Exclusive"
means any item of Content that you have only made available to Alamy which is not also available via any third party licensing, sales or distribution channel, including without limitation via any other stock agency or image site, but excluding the Contributor’s personal website and print sales.

My mistake. I thought it was exclusive to Alamy but I've just coincidentally checked my database and it wasn't anyway. I'm surprised because I've only been uploading to Alamy (albeit slowly) for a few years. I'll edit the original post.

Edited by Russell Watkins

5 minutes ago, Russell Watkins said:

My mistake. I thought it was exclusive to Alamy but I've just coincidentally checked my database and it wasn't anyway. I'm surprised because I've only been uploading to Alamy (albeit slowly) for a few years. I'll edit the original post.

no problem.  my point still stands. 

• Like 1

So into June with a tiddley amount for these tiddlers...In house for Bauermedia! 

When I worked in London they used to pay me 250+expenses for a couple of hours and 1 B&W print back in the 1990's😬

B5979X.jpg

Phil

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Third licence so far this month, but for a woeful $. Another one of those "in perpetuity" give aways. First licence of this image. Direct/non exclusive.
Usage: Editorial, Editorial Website, including Video, Social Media and App
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 02 June 2021
Duration: In perpetuity

aboriginal-style-artwork-of-a-kangaroo-painted-on-a-wall-BBRFX1.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Mid $$

Usage: Editorial
Media: Museum display (single use)
Print run: Single use only
End: 01 June 2022

Iconic AWA metal lattice radio transmission tower above the Art Deco building Sydney NSW Australia. 

- Image ID: PX651B

iconic-awa-metal-lattice-radio-transmission-tower-above-the-art-deco-building-sydney-nsw-australia-PX651B.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Usage: Editorial, Editorial Newspaper Use (Print or Digital with in-context online and social media rights in perpetuity)
Media: Newspaper - national
Placement: Inside and online
Start: 02 June 2021
End: 02 June 2026

Quarter way of $$

vape-blu-by-juul-advertisement-on-london-bus-W9FJW9.jpg

• Like 1

21 hours ago, AlbertSnapper said:
Presentation use.

train-travel-rail-journey-advert-for-gwr-passenger-fare-for-london-to-bristol-advertised-london-paddington-station-london-uk-P8KCMG.jpg

Train travel - rail journey advert for GWR, passenger fare for London to Bristol advertised. London Paddington station, London, UK.

I missed your ad at the time so had to make do with this inferior one:

london-commuters-stand-outside-to-smoke-

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Primafrio, Spain, HGV. M6 Motorway, northbound. Shap, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

primafrio-spain-hgv-m6-motorway-northbound-shap-cumbria-england-united-E8DRY9.jpg

Usage: Editorial, Global Capital website, Emerging Markets Printed Magazine & Printed Supplements
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
End: 01 June 2026

A rare, for me, instance of an image being zoomed and sold on the same day.

• Like 2