Images Sold - June 2021

Oxfam Bookshop logo. Penny Street, Lancaster, Lancashire, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

oxfam-bookshop-logo-penny-street-lancaster-lancashire-england-united-C2JWBJ.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: General business services
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 May 2021
End: 01 May 2026
Czech Republic, Editorial website; Bulk discount, flat rate

The usual peanuts.

I used to go on demos but now I look for placards with a clear message instead.            June 22, 2019. A Windrush Crusade protest in St Peter's Square, Manchester, uk. The protest draws attention to those people,  especially from Caribbean countries, who were wrongly detained, denied legal rights, threatened with deportation, and, in at least 83 cases, wrongly deported from the uk by the Home Office. The protest is asking the uk Government for uk citizenship for those denied it, compensation for those mistreated and law reform to prevent this happening again. Country: Worldwide Usage: Editorial, 550 images UK Based Websites & The House, Parliamentary, Civil Service World & Holyrood Magazines. Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic. Only $ but all sales welcome.

TWR610.jpg

• Love 4

25 years ago yesterday. I arrived at the cordon in the city centre that day, was turned back, and went to the Central Library, which is enormous and half a mile away. The building shook when the bomb went off. 

June 15, 2019, marks the 23rd anniversary of the IRA bomb which devastated the city centre of Manchester uk in 1996. This postbox on Corporation Street remained standing and bears a memorial plaque to mark this. The brass plaque carries the inscription: "This postbox remained standing almost undamaged on June 15, 1996 when this area was devastated by a bomb. The box was removed during the rebuilding of the city centre and was returned to its original site on November 22nd 1999". The bomb injured some 200 people. No-one has yet been charged with planting the bomb. Country: Worldwide Usage: Editorial, For editorial use on website and associated social media Media: Website, app and social media. Low $. 

TT8H2K.jpg

• Love 1

Low-mid $$ 

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Start: 16-June-2021 ; End: 16-June-2026 ; Additional Details: Editorial: páginas web, aplicaciones, redes sociales y blogs (no incluye publicidad). Mundial para 5 años.

aston-martin-db4-gt-owned-by-urs-muller-racing-in-the-kinrara-trophy-K8NR4P.jpg

• Love 2

Low-mid $$

Usage: Single company, editorial magazine, print and or web, multiple use 2 years
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 16 June 2021
End: 16 June 2023

demesne-village-harbour-in-rathlin-islan

• Love 2

F602KM.jpg    

Peanuts $

Usage: Editorial, Upday Monthly Allowance - 400 images - Upday personalised news app exclusive to Samsung
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 11 June 2021
End: 11 June 2026

Edited by Liam Bunce

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/BD9A60/spl-seattle-central-public-library-check-in-desk-at-the-third-level-BD9A60.jpg

Seattle Library - Worldwide Single company - multiple use editorial only - Education. High $$

Bruce Mau Design in a Rem Koolhaas/Joshua Prince-Ramus 2004 building.

It's not a wall, just a counter. Let's hope that's not reason for a refund. 😁

wim

• Like 2

RM Exclusive $$$ (Nearly the amount to make me jump from Silver to Gold category as per new contract)

Usage: Marketing package - Large business, Nutzung in Marketingmaterialen, weltweit fünf Jahre (Werbung/Anzeigen ausgeschlossen). Dieses Paket ist speziell für Marketingkampagnen zur Unterstützung von Unternehmen mit mehr als zehn Mitarbeitern.
End: 16 June 2026

View of London sky garden otherwise called as walkie talkie building from Fen court rooftop building on Fenchurch street

view-of-london-sky-garden-otherwise-called-as-walkie-talkie-building-from-fen-court-rooftop-building-on-fenchurch-street-T5NKNH.jpg

• Love 3

Youth Hostel, New Lanark, South Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe. 

youth-hostel-new-lanark-lanarkshire-scotland-united-kingdom-europe-AYFCAJ.jpg

Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 50,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
End: 17 June 2021
Placement: Inside and cover; Additional use online included for 30 days.

$$- Telegraph

Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 750,000
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 24 April 2021
End: 25 April 2021
Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within print and /or web versions, with re-use of the article in other titles or web versions within the same newspaper group. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

a-horse-drawn-hearse-outside-frinton-free-church-by-william-hayne-1911-1935-italianate-style-connaught-avenue-frinton-on-sea-essex-england-MJ7XN3.jpg
$ 24.56

• Love 2

Another good month for me, with 15 sales so far, this one, from yesterday is the latest  to appear and represents the subject area I  currently specialize in.    

A 1953 Aston Martin DB3S/05 Ex Sir David Brown Racing Team, now fully factory restored by the Aston Martin Works 

A 1953 Aston Martin DB3S/05 Ex Sir David Brown Racing Team, now fully factory restored by the Aston Martin Works Stock Photo

2 hours ago, Gnans said:

RM Exclusive $$$ (Nearly the amount to make me jump from Silver to Gold category as per new contract)

Usage: Marketing package - Large business, Nutzung in Marketingmaterialen, weltweit fünf Jahre (Werbung/Anzeigen ausgeschlossen). Dieses Paket ist speziell für Marketingkampagnen zur Unterstützung von Unternehmen mit mehr als zehn Mitarbeitern.
End: 16 June 2026

View of London sky garden otherwise called as walkie talkie building from Fen court rooftop building on Fenchurch street

view-of-london-sky-garden-otherwise-called-as-walkie-talkie-building-from-fen-court-rooftop-building-on-fenchurch-street-T5NKNH.jpg

Well done! Out of curiousity if you don't mind, was it a direct sale to Germany or distro?

34 minutes ago, gvallee said:

Well done! Out of curiousity if you don't mind, was it a direct sale to Germany or distro?

I think direct as checking account balance shows only 50% deduction. I hope it stays that way 🙂 

• Like 1

Wish I could join in on this thread but I have not had an image licensed (sold) since end of March. Trouble is if I do not achieve said sale for a reasonable fee by the 23rd July I will be going down to 20% and have to pull my port and say "Goodby" to all the lovely people on these forums.

Wish, wish, wish.

Allan

• Love 2
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

Wish I could join in on this thread but I have not had an image licensed (sold) since end of March. Trouble is if I do not achieve said sale for a reasonable fee by the 23rd July I will be going down to 20% and have to pull my port and say "Goodby" to all the lovely people on these forums.

Wish, wish, wish.

Allan

No, you have a year before they look at your earnings. Everyone is 40% until then.

Paulette

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1