Images Sold - June 2021

PERSONAL USE !!!

What a lovely subject to hang on your wall ...

...or to have it as a birthday card to a loved one ...

...or to use it as an artist' reference ...

Maybe I'll upload it to all the POD sites out there...

...or maybe ...

Who knows?

pen-and-covid-19-passenger-locator-form-as-must-fill-in-document-prior-arriving-in-the-republic-of-ireland-from-abroad-due-to-the-coronavirus-covid-19-2D7TFF1.jpg

Edited by Ognyan Yosifov
  • Love 1

49 minutes ago, Ognyan Yosifov said:

PERSONAL USE !!!

What a lovely subject to hang on your wall ...

...or to have it as a birthday card to a loved one ...

...or to use it as an artist' reference ...

Maybe I'll upload it to all the POD sites out there...

...or maybe ...

Who knows?

I removed PERSONAL USE from every single one of my photos because pretty much EVERY sale ended up as a refund a few weeks later.

• Love 1

2 hours ago, NYCat said:

No, you have a year before they look at your earnings. Everyone is 40% until then.

Paulette

Hi Paulette, I was reading Emily Shelley's blog post of the 17th May 2021 about the three earnings tiers before I opened the forums and saw your post.

I agree that it gives one, and others possibly, the chance to remain and gain better sales in the first 12 months on the new contract rates. I post the comments made in the blog below for information. I know it is not the right place for it but will post elsewhere as soon as possible for other to reacquaint themselves.

"Gold: All existing contributors start on Gold or above, on the core 40% commission rate. New contributors start on Gold too. If you sell more than $250 gross in 12 months with us, then you’ll stay on Gold.

Platinum: If you sell more than $25,000 gross with Alamy in a 12-month period then you’ll go straight on to the Platinum rate and earn 50% commission for images marked as exclusive to Alamy.

Silver: After 1 year selling with us – or from July 2022 for existing contributors – you’ll move to Silver and a 20% commission rate if you’ve sold less than $250 gross on Alamy in the previous 12 months. Hitting $250 gross sales immediately moves you back up to Gold."

From Blog post written by Emily Shelley. MD of Alamy. 17.05.21

Allan

• Love 1

3 hours ago, SRJUK said:

I removed PERSONAL USE from every single one of my photos because pretty much EVERY sale ended up as a refund a few weeks later.

I'm not sure if in this case someone was willing to pay low $$ for a passenger locator form + a plastic pen.

It's just odd.

Edited by Ognyan Yosifov

It was quiet since the beginning of April for me, so I'm very happy seeing these two mid ££ sales popping in.

UK currency, 50 pounds - Image ID: PYXA62

UK currency, 50 pounds Stock Photo

Oxford University students celebrate the end of academic year, Oxford, England - Image ID: EHTGR6

Oxford University students celebrate the end of academic year, Oxford, England Stock Photo

Edited by Shpg

Rather than coals to Newcastle - pasta to Italy.

Worldwide: Usage: Marketing package - Small business, Utilizzo in materiali di marketing, in tutto il mondo per 5 anni (esclude la pubblicità). Questo pacchetto è destinato a campagne di marketing che promuovono aziende con meno di 10 dipendenti. $xx

walkers-downhill-from-the-church-of-sant

• Love 3
  • Like 1

U.S. marketing package use for near mid $$.  My nephew is on the far left when he was at the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland.  Originally shot for a magazine assignment about Annapolis...he was able to pull together a few fellow classmates for this photo.

midshipmen-wall-on-the-campus-yard-of-the-u-s-naval-academy-A8969K.jpg

Edited by Michael Ventura
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

Interior looking East. Church of Saint Lawrence, Longridge, Lancashire, England, United Kingdom, Europe.

interior-looking-east-church-of-saint-lawrence-longridge-lancashire-B4P80F.jpg

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.
Start: 18 June 2021
End: 18 June 2026

On 17/06/2021 at 22:10, AlbertSnapper said:

This was published in the Financial Times newspaper, UK, in an article about pensions.

pedestrian-commuters-cross-london-bridge-at-the-end-of-the-day-london-uk-WW8D8G.jpg

Pedestrian commuters cross London Bridge at the end of the day, London, UK.

Fabulous shot!

My lowest sale ever. A few ¢ for this Defassa Waterbuck in Uganda:

EHBJMP.jpg

Usage: Editorial, Editorial website, social media and app, any size, single placement and design, worldwide, life of post rights
Media: Website, app and social media
69 MB
5996 x 4002 pixels 
2 MB compressed
Start: 18 June 2021
Duration: Unlimited

• Love 1

This one has had quite a few repeats now - Newspaper, lowish $$

Home Office Immigration enforcement vans in Southwark, London, SE1, UK Stock Photo

Someone is obviously into Kier. Second Kier PU this month, lowish $$

Kier Group plc construction and scaffolding outside the Nuffield Health private patients facility at St Bartholomew's Hospital, London, UK Stock Photo

Magazine, better, mid $$.

The exterior of Hammersmith Magistrates and Youth Court in SW London, UK Stock Photo

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Colblimp said:

Fabulous shot!

Thank you !

Took some at eye level too,  but shooting whilst crouching made things look more dynamic.

I shot that purely for stock.

Probably wouldn't do that now tho !

• Love 4

I can't begin to tell you how long it took me to arrange these cattle.

Lowish $$

Usage: Editorial newspaper editorial print and digital use, inside, one time use only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 17 June 2021
End: 17 June 2023

Cattle graze by the brook, near Hambleden, Buckinghamshire Stock Photo

• Love 2

Image taken in 2010. Trawled up from an old drive and only uploaded a couple of weeks ago, and sold this week. Looking for the positives/clutching at straws, but aiming to keep plugging away.

globe-of-death-motorcycle-riders-stunt-riding-inside-a-globe-motorbike-stunt-motorcyclists-inside-a-mesh-sphere-ball-circus-carnival-show-display-2FPNH2N.jpg

Edited by Avpics
  • Love 1
  • Like 4