On 23/01/2021 at 13:09, Avpics said:

Edit: Blue number is 26073, portfolio says 26031.

As a system test, my blue number should today read 26103, but currently hasn't increased from 26073. My portfolio has caught up with yesterday's blue number of 26073, LN dated 21 Jan haven't appeared as stock.

• Love 1

8 hours ago, geogphotos said:

Just checked the first use in June 2020 and it is not showing on my spreadsheet for 2020 invoices. 

Well, then it is time to claim it to Alamy. I have been suffering this all last year and still now.

Best of luck and patience!

32 minutes ago, shearwater said:

Well, then it is time to claim it to Alamy. I have been suffering this all last year and still now.

Best of luck and patience!

I've been told that the one published in June 2020 will be paid end of February, and that I need to claim for the others using the Unauthorised Use route.

26 minutes ago, geogphotos said:

I've been told that the one published in June 2020 will be paid end of February, and that I need to claim for the others using the Unauthorised Use route.

I hope the new unauthorized-use-claim team takes the whip out this year, and start to recover license right away  😈

6 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

Still in Deadsville, man. 😒

Same here. The first half of January was OK, with 7 sales, nothing particular high-priced though, then nothing since the 15th. Still hoping for an end of month flurry!

• Love 1

7 hours ago, VbFolly said:

Same here. The first half of January was OK, with 7 sales, nothing particular high-priced though, then nothing since the 15th. Still hoping for an end of month flurry!

same here, 5 licences in first half, and now zilch, plus zero known/found licences that I am expecting...

6 hours ago, Sultanpepa said:

Can't remember when I last had a blank month but that's where I'm headed. Still time for newspapers to save the day. 😟 

do newspaper sales not report until later? i've seen a lot of reference to this lately

8 hours ago, VbFolly said:

Sorry to hear that. A small sale popped up today, giving me only four for the month so far. I usually have a dozen or so by now. A flurry would be nice for sure.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, BradleyPhoto said:

do newspaper sales not report until later? i've seen a lot of reference to this lately

They can report at any time, but frequently crop up towards the end of the month, often in the last week.

• Love 1

14 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

Sorry to hear that. A small sale popped up today, giving me only four for the month so far. I usually have a dozen or so by now. A flurry would be nice for sure.

I also had one later today - a UK PU sale. Maybe it's worth moaning!

• Love 1

46 minutes ago, losdemas said:

They can report at any time, but frequently crop up towards the end of the month, often in the last week.

Or several months after. 

I'm running a bit lean on stock sales so far this month but have got numerous live news usages “in the bank” that haven’t reported yet so it all equals out. 

Edited by Cal