Images sold in October 2020

Pleasant surprise to find a sale on the 2nd day of the month for high $$, this one sale surpassed the total in monetary value of last month's sales with 9 sales

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only
Industry sector: Education
Start: 01 October 2020
Duration: Unlimited

Cranes and shipping containers at Port of Singapore at Keppel Harbour Singapore

cranes-and-shipping-containers-at-port-of-singapore-at-keppel-harbour-singapore-T7MNAN.jpg

• Love 5

exterior view of canterbury cathedral  kent Stock Photo

Early start this month  mid $$

One of my early images I reworked during lockdown

Usage: Internal business usage
Media: Internal poster/décor (1 use only)
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
End: 01 October 2023

• Love 1

Mid $$

Usage: Magazines and books, Zur Verwendung in einem Magazin oder Buch (Print und/oder digital), Verwendung im Innenteil, Auflage: 2.500, weltweit für 5 Jahre (keine Werbung).
End: 01 October 2025

detail-of-romanesque-wooden-doors-1060-st-maria-im-kapitolkirche-church-CYBDRH.jpg
Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 1

Lowish $$ sale for this one... but a good start to the month!

Usage: Commercial electronic, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.
Media: Website, app and social media
Image Size: Any size
Start: 02 October 2020
End: 02 October 2025

The "Sukh Nivas" (Hall of Rest) on the 2nd floor of the Chandra Mahal at the City Palace of Jaipur in Rajasthan, India.

The "Sukh Nivas" (Hall of Rest) on the 2nd floor of the Chandra Mahal at the City Palace of Jaipur in Rajasthan, Stock Photo

• Love 2

I remember taking this shot way back in 2013. The gentleman in the photo was a keen photographer and we had a chat before they agreed to pose for the picture.

Couple walking past bougainvillea in the village of St Paul de Vence, France, Europe 

Couple walking past bougainvillea in the village of St Paul de Vence, France, Europe Stock Photo

Magazine, editorial print and digital use, cover and/or inside, repeat use within a single issue, Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 02 October 2020 End: 02 October 2022 $ 99.66

• Love 3

Websites, app and social media.. $$. I really enjoyed this visit to a Maasai village because they seemed to be having a good time with us. These women are laughing because they were messing up the song they were singing for us....

HN8H3M.jpg

Maasai women in traditional clothing and jewelry, Kenya

Paulette

• Love 8

Low $$ as we say on here, I don't mean to carp but it seems a very low price for someone to produce some wall art for their office. At least I can practice posting an image link.

Usage: Internal business usage
Media: Internal poster/décor (1 use only)
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
End: 01 October 2023
Duration: Life of Display

The view of the Thames at dawn from Wallingford Bridge, Oxfordshire as a Heron flys across Stock Photo

• Love 1

santa-barbara-california-usa-30th-januar

EFC1MP

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 50,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 02 October 2020
End: 02 October 2025

$$

Edited by Lisa
  • Love 2

This one didn't even make it into the "tiddler" category. I haven't had a sale this low since I opted out of Novel Use a few years ago -- exact amount too embarrassing to quote. 🙄

Usage: Student Projects, For non-commercial use in projects such as dissertations, presentations or essays.
Industry sector: Education
Image Size: Any size
Start: 03 October 2020
Duration: In perpetuity

statue-of-christopher-columbus-in-parque

Edited by John Mitchell

5 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

This one didn't even make it into the "tiddler" category. I haven't had a sale this low since I opted out of Novel Use a few years ago -- exact amount too embarrassing to quote. 🙄

You are not alone. You are lucky though, I have not had a sales for six weeks - longest drought I can remember.

10 hours ago, Bill Allsopp said:

You are not alone. You are lucky though, I have not had a sales for six weeks - longest drought I can remember.

I have a background in teaching, so I don't mind students having access to images at low prices (but maybe not this low). However, I don't know why they would need full-size files "in perpetuity" to illustrate essays and projects. Surely smaller files would do the trick for these types of educational use.

• Like 1