Images sold in October 2020

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Commercial electronic ;  Media: Website, app and social media ;  Start: 14-October-2020 ; End: 14-October-2025 ; 

Additional Details: Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.

Raymond James Stadium football field and the Tampa or Tampa Bay skyline in an aerial view, Tampa Florida, USA. Stock Photo

Did OK on the $$ but certainly not what it is truly worth given the fact it's an aerial shot.  🙂

Raymon James Stadium with the Tampa skyline in the background.

Rick

Hand stitched Christmas ornament with the word Noel embroidered on it. Handmade needlepoint Christmas decoration hanging on the tree. Stock Photo

Image 2AX5KN6

I don't think I've had a UK television sale before.  Happy that my mom's needlepoint will be on TV!  If someone happens to see this on the telly (likely around Christmas), would you let me know?

Maria

Usage: Editorial
Media: Television (editorial)
Print run: Unlimited transmissions
Placement: Use within body of show

• Love 1
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, MariaJ said:

Image 2AX5KN6

I don't think I've had a UK television sale before.  Happy that my mom's needlepoint will be on TV!  If someone happens to see this on the telly (likely around Christmas), would you let me know?

Maria

Consider my eyes peeled! : )

• Love 1

Townend, Troutbeck, Lake District National Park, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

townend-troutbeck-lake-district-national-park-cumbria-england-united-F5JXN6.jpg

Usage: Commercial electronic
Media: Website, app and social media
Industry sector: Travel & tourism
Image Size: Any size
Start: 13 October 2020
End: 13 October 2025
Multiple use in branded content/sponsored articles and bookable content on owned website, app and social media. Excludes use on paid-for media.

Blockbuster Video sign. Central Drive, Morecambe, Lancashire, England, United Kingdom, Europe.

blockbuster-video-sign-central-drive-morecambe-lancashire-england-CXXHKR.jpg

Usage: Commercial electronic, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 16 October 2020
End: 16 October 2025

This little shot has sold several times, Mid$$.

This just dropped this morning.  Chosen for use in a national political campaign ad.  Runs up to and including 11/02/2020.  Paid well for it.

raymond-james-stadium-football-field-and-the-tampa-or-tampa-bay-skyline-in-an-aerial-view-tampa-florida-usa-2A246CY.jpg

Country: United States ; Usage: Advertising and promotion ;  Media: Television (advertising) ;  Industry Sector: Government (local, regional, national) ;  Placement: National ;  Start: 16-October-2020 ; End: 16-November-2020 ; 

Additional Details: Campaign run dates 10/14 - 11/2. Airing in FL and NC only. YouTube, Facebook, Instagram

Rick

• Love 1

Low distributor sale yesterday, luckily I've only had 1 distributor sale before, but for more. Found used online in Blic, credited to distributor Profimedia.

london-uk-16th-november-2019-protesters-gathered-in-trafalgar-square-to-demand-the-release-of-julian-assange-and-chelsea-manning-assange-is-currently-in-belmarsh-prison-awaiting-an-extradition-hearing-he-faces-extradition-re-charges-in-the-usa-relating-to-computer-intrusion-and-the-espionage-act-1917-relating-to-wikileaks-and-information-leaked-by-chelsea-manning-organised-by-the-committee-to-defend-julian-assange-credit-stephen-bellalamy-2A9P87M.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: General business services
Start: 01 September 2020
End: 01 September 2025
Slovenia, Editorial website,Bulk discount flat rate