Images sold in October 2019

40 minutes ago, NYCat said:

I go into the Image Manager, enlarge the image and copy the url. Then I seem to be able to just paste into the message box though I have used "insert image from url". It seems to work differently for different people. I use Safari on a Mac.

Paulette

Ah, I was trying to do it from the image listing, I guess. Whatever opens when you click on the images on the sales report. That definitely didn't work!

Landfill gas collection system. Kendal Quarry, Kendal, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

landfill-gas-collection-system-kendal-quarry-kendal-cumbria-england-DYJXEM.jpg

Usage: Marketing package - Small business, Use in marketing materials, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising). This package is for marketing campaigns promoting businesses which have up to 10 employees.
Start: 08 October 2019
End: 08 October 2024

• Love 1

left foot with gout, licensed low $$

Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 100,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 September 2019
End: 02 September 2019
Including digital use within the same context, life of article

A swollen left foot with gout. Stock Photo

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/EEH4GY/bixby-bridge-pacific-coast-highway-big-sur-california-bixby-creek-EEH4GY.jpg

Micro $.

Fog rolling in behind Bixby Bridge on the Pacific Coast Highway in Big Sur California.

Do we get bonus points for [LU]? We'll see. Are they being nicked from there? Again, we'll see.

Victoria Coren Mitchell would now have us all sing: Working for the Yankee dollar. Or the original. Or the LC version. We however will sing: Working for the Micro Dollar from now on. And if you're maybe like me this will stick in your head for the rest of the week. Earworm! (Aka Stuck song syndrome.)

wim

• Like 2

$$$ Calendar front page, I’m delighted, i walked a few hundred metres from my house looking for anything to photograph when I was shooting weather for live news. I saw this in the otherwise empty car park. The car was the only thing around that had any colour and I liked how it stood out from the snow.

kesgrave-suffolk-uk-uk-weather-snow-in-k

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ACC said:

$$$ Calendar front page, I’m delighted, i walked a few hundred metres from my house looking for anything to photograph when I was shooting weather for live news. I saw this in the otherwise empty car park. The car was the only thing around that had any colour and I liked how it stood out from the snow.

kesgrave-suffolk-uk-uk-weather-snow-in-k

Congrats!!. Very nice sale!

• Like 1

Low $$

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.
Start: 10 October 2019
End: 10 October 2024

Caucasian male riding bicycle cycling along Swan River Perth Western Australia.

caucasian-male-riding-bicycle-cycling-along-swan-river-perth-western-australia-PWGJ5W.jpg

Flooding in Crickhowell 2002

Country: South Korea Usage: Editorial Media: Book, print and/or e-book Print run: up to 5,000 Placement: Inside Image Size: 1 page Start: 01 September 2019 End: 01 September 2024 Bulk Discount, Flat Rate $28.29

car-and-lorry-stranded-on-flooded-a40-ro

I don't usually post in this thread but this was a Saturday sale which rarely happens unless PU.  This was for a magazine, mid $$ and is restricted for PU which might be significant.

JM944E.jpg

Pearl

A few sales came through whilst away on holibobs (non-UK friends, it's not worth looking up as a worthwhile keyword) the largest of which was a mid $$ magazine use.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Magazine, editorial print and digital use,  up to DPS, repeat use within a single issue ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 07-October-2019 ; End: 07-October-2021

mark-herbert-running-in-the-2017-london-marathon-near-tower-bridge-J34516.jpg