Images sold in October 2019

15 hours ago, Malcolm Park said:

london-uk-27th-october-2014-massive-suns

A rare telescope capture sale, massive sunspot from 2014: S. Korea, Editorial book, 11 October 2019, $$.

I thought it was bloody skin ulcers on someone’s, um, backside. I was already feeling the pain.

16 minutes ago, David Pimborough said:

Keeping on a food outlet theme

OK I'll bite:

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/FEHPJ5/las-teresas-tapas-bar-restaurant-in-sevilla-seville-spain-iberico-FEHPJ5.jpg

Seville Las Teresas - traditional Andalusian tapas bar.

World English Language IQ - high $$

wim

edit: Edo, I would go back for the winter 😎.

Edited by wiskerke
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

Another sale of my fave royal, high $$

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Television (editorial) ;  Print run: Unlimited transmissions ;  Placement: Use within body of show ;  Start: 14-October-2019 ; Duration: In perpetuity Additional Details: World all media in perpetuity

meghan-markle-during-the-carriage-procession-after-the-royal-wedding-at-windsor-on-the-long-walk-duchess-of-sussex-wedding-dress-and-veil-waving-MP0GGC.jpg

• Love 6
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Avpics said:

Another sale of my fave royal, high $$

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Television (editorial) ;  Print run: Unlimited transmissions ;  Placement: Use within body of show ;  Start: 14-October-2019 ; Duration: In perpetuity Additional Details: World all media in perpetuity

And again today for low $$$.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Television (editorial) ;  Print run: Unlimited transmissions ;  Placement: Use within body of show ;  Start: 15-October-2019 ; Duration: In perpetuity Additional Details: Licence covers all media worldwide and in perpetuity

Hopefully these are separate licences and a credit isn't heading my way.

One of five sales of Vancouver images that popped up today to the same client, retail book, probably a travel guide of some kind, so perhaps others had sales as well. Same price for each image, decent mid $$. All images were exclusive to Alamy. Nice to see multiple sales like these. 

the-gene-coffee-bar-community-coffee-sho

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

Summer reading staycation home vacation retirement weekend concept glasses eyeglasses spectacles open book backyard Stock Photo

My first ever license to Turkey. 

D700, 24-70mm f/1.8, 1/60 sec @ f5.0, lens @56mm, the EXIF on Photoshelter says ISO 800 no idea why since it was sunlight in summer and it would seem to be set much too slowly for that ISO. The EXIF also says it was taken on July 2, 2009, which is around when I first got the D700, so that is probably correct, but it says it was processed on September 20, 2025.  Guess I was thinking ahead. 😎

It also seems at tad wide for 56mm, though I may have stood far away and zoomed in. I'm so used to using all primes with my Sony A7rii since I got it nearly 1 1/2 years ago, I forget what you can do with a zoom.

Edited by Marianne
  • Like 2

The Atholl Highlanders on parade at Blair Castle in Perthshire, Scotland. Stock Photo

Atholl Highlander Drummers on parade.  PU, low $.  But I'll take it...

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 15 October 2019
End: 15 October 2024

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Decent mid $$ 😉 

Tuscania (Viterbo), Italy -  Interior of San Pietro Church.

Italy, Book, print and/or e-book, Bulk Discount, Flat Rate - RF 

second of the month (maybe something is moving)

good day everyone!!

lorenza

Risultati immagini per MXNJMH alamy

Edited by lorenza
  • Love 1
  • Like 3

Pinnacle Ridge, Sgurr nan Gillean. Black Cuillin, Isle of Skye, Inner Hebrides, Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe.

pinnacle-ridge-sgurr-nan-gillean-black-cuillin-isle-of-skye-inner-BA55RD.jpg

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Start: 16 October 2019
End: 16 October 2024

• Love 1
  • Like 1

The redpoll and presumably the boreal chickadee actually sold in August (I saw the redpoll when several people on Facebook shared an Audubon article about a new conservation initiative in the Northwest Territories), but the sales only showed up now.  If I may share, I was SUPER happy to see both the redpoll and boreal chickadee sold, because the pics were taken on a "bucket list" trip to Yellowknife that was partly to honour my father, who often spoke of his time living up north.  And both those birds were "lifers" for me!  Not bad considering it was around -50C with windchill and my gear kept freezing :D

Common Redpoll
Image use: Editorial Details of use: Editorial website Image Size: Any size Duration: up to 5 years Country: Worldwide Industry sector: Media, design & publishing Additional Details: Websites, apps, social media and blogs. Worldwide for 5 years. Archival Rights in the same exact article
A Common Redpoll perches on a snow-covered pine tree in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada. Stock Photo

Boreal Chickadee
Image use: Editorial Details of use: Editorial website Image Size: Any size Duration: up to 5 years Country: Worldwide Industry sector: Media, design & publishing Additional Details: Websites, apps, social media and blogs. Worldwide for 5 years. Archival Rights in the same exact article
A Boreal Chickadee perched with a tasty snack from a bird feeder on a chilly morning in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada. Stock Photo

Hybrid Mallard x American Wigeon
A hybrid Mallard x American Wigeon duck at Humber Bay park in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.  Mallards are notorious for hybridizing with other species. Stock Photo

Edited by PuffinsPictures
  • Love 2
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, PuffinsPictures said:

Hybrid Mallard x American Wigeon
A hybrid Mallard x American Wigeon duck at Humber Bay park in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.  Mallards are notorious for hybridizing with other species. Stock Photo

Very nice! Interesting that it's a hybrid. I have some photos of an American Wigeon from a local duck pond where mallards are present. Now I'll have to determine if it was hybrid though I recall that a female was present as well and I assumed it was a pair. Oh those promiscuous ducks!  😉