Images sold in October 2019

I don't normally post in this thread (perhaps I should) but I would be very interested to know which publication this was licensed for, if anyone sees it:

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 10,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1/2 page
Print and Online, up to 10,000, UK, Quarterly

WP5K9H.jpg

Thanks in advance!

On 15/10/2019 at 08:10, VbFolly said:

A low $ sale today for an editorial website, Italy, bulk discount. Panther chameleon catching a locust taken in a studio setting.

panther-chameleon-furcifer-pardalis-a-colourful-reptile-from-madagascar-with-tongue-extended-catching-a-locust-PWC0D0.jpg

I really can't believe this incredible photo would sell so cheaply. That feels wrong.

Thanks, Blinking Eye! My share was less than a dollar. Unfortunately, the price is just down to the use, and a lot of European distributor sales are very low. Many people opt out of the distributor scheme for this reason. I'm a bit reluctant to do that, as I have had one or two $$$ sales via distributors, and don't want to miss those!

20 year old digital illustration by me. RF 50% Alamy exclusive $$$. Moved over to Alamy from another stock agency who had stopped paying photographer royalties due to financial difficulties. Stopped paying, but kept selling, until I terminated the contract.

GO ALAMY GO

simulated-orbiting-satellite-view-of-eur

• Love 1
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Bill Brooks said:

20 year old digital illustration by me. RF 50% Alamy exclusive $$$. Moved over to Alamy from another stock agency who had stopped paying photographer royalties due to financial difficulties. Stopped paying, but kept selling, until I terminated the contract.

GO ALAMY GO

simulated-orbiting-satellite-view-of-eur

Nice illustration! And wow, cheeky so and so's still selling but not paying!

Edited by Steve F

Just when you think you can't sink any lower...

Sale just came in, for a whopping $1.
Educational purposes, worldwide, IN PERPETUITY!

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-ripped-up-teddy-bear-50139759.html

I mean... Seriously? What the actual F?
I'm opted out of all these weird subscription models, so thought that they wouldn't go this low... But hey... Every day time for a new surprise.

Edited by Arno

5 minutes ago, Arno said:

Just when you think you can't sink any lower...

Sale just came in, for a whopping $1.
Educational purposes, worldwide, IN PERPETUITY!

I mean... Seriously? What the actual F?
I'm opted out of all these weird subscription models, so thought that they wouldn't go this low... But hey... Every day time for a new surprise.

This thread is for reporting sales, not whining about fees.

• Like 3
  • Dislike 4

10 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

The point of the thread is to see what sort of images are selling. You didn't include the image.

The image was included in the link. If you read past the "whining", you would've seen it.

On 14/10/2019 at 18:36, Avpics said:

Another sale of my fave royal, high $$

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Television (editorial) ;  Print run: Unlimited transmissions ;  Placement: Use within body of show ;  Start: 14-October-2019 ; Duration: In perpetuity Additional Details: World all media in perpetuity

meghan-markle-during-the-carriage-procession-after-the-royal-wedding-at-windsor-on-the-long-walk-duchess-of-sussex-wedding-dress-and-veil-waving-MP0GGC.jpg

You've done well out of these wedding pictures!

35 minutes ago, Richard Baker said:

You've done well out of these wedding pictures!

I have. Easily my best selling images. I was very lucky that the ducks lined up for that one moment in time

• Love 1

On 20/10/2019 at 15:16, spacecadet said:

Edited 20 hours ago by Arno

You added the link after I posted.

Yeah... No...
You were just SO eager to whine about my whining, that you simply didn't care to click the link, or to check the rest from the post.
My edit (18:44) was a full 5 minutes BEFORE you posted your comment (18:49).

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2