Images sold in October 2019

I don't usually get a sale early enough in the month to start this thread, but had one today for low-mid $$. 

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Commercial electronic ;  Media: Website, app and social media ;  Start: 01-October-2019 ; End: 01-October-2024 ; 
Additional Details: Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.

the-friary-exterior-of-the-shopping-mall-in-guildford-town-centre-surrey-uk-TA8984.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Still flying, but very low, low $ low

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Start: 01-September-2019 ; End: 01-September-2024 ; Additional Details: Finland, Web, One month

czech-air-force-saab-gripen-jet-fighter-plane-at-the-royal-international-air-tattoo-riat-raf-fairford-airshow-saab-jas-39-gripen-R88WP5.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Two more stone men with remarkably similar hairdo:

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/PECY9Y/central-railway-station-helsinki-with-two-stone-men-statues-holding-lamps-and-the-station-clock-tower-PECY9Y.jpg

Low $ - Finland doesn't pay very much either for Worldwide editorial website. The main station in Helsinki by Eliel Saarinen. The Stone Men by Emil Wikström.

wim

- Sorry Pekka 🙄

Edited by wiskerke
typo
  • Like 1

Posti Group headquarters in Helsinki, Finland 

- Image ID: WHENJW

posti-group-headquarters-in-helsinki-fin

Royalty-free. Finland, Web, One month. Gross $ 5.26, net $ 1.58.

I think I'll keep my day job. The image is under pseudonym because it's a sad, flat picture and I don't like at all.

Edited by JaniMarkus Hasa

This pic has been zoomed several times lately, maybe because of Brexit ?

I stood by my truck to take this picture. Be interesting to see what happens at places like this when the mess is sorted out (if ever !).

UK magazine use.

A lorry driver strolls amongst the waiting trucks whilst waiting to board the Dover to Calais ferry service. Dover port, Kent, UK. Stock Photo

A lorry driver strolls amongst the waiting trucks whilst waiting to board the Dover to Calais ferry service. Dover port, Kent, UK.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Usage: Magazine, Editorial print and digital use. Any size.cover or inside.One time use only.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing

$22.72

Iconic blast furnace image that has sold multiple times over the years.team-member-taking-iron-samples-using-a-

• Love 5
  • Like 3

boris-johnson-reading-from-his-book-john

Country: Worldwide Usage: Editorial Media: Editorial website Image Size: Any size Start: 01 September 2019 End: 01 September 2024 Finland, Web, One month $5.26

Never has Boris Johnson been sold so cheaply 🙂

9 minutes ago, Valery Rizzo said:

How do you post photos here? like the others above that don't seem to be posted from a url. Thanks!

For whatever reason I couldn't do it the usual way (right click to get the image URL). Some people use drag and drop but that didn't work either. I had to download the preview, upload it to Imgur, and use that link.

15 minutes ago, Valery Rizzo said:

How do you post photos here? like the others above that don't seem to be posted from a url. Thanks!

Hi Valery

Open your chosen photo in a new window (not tab) then click and drag it into your post.

Or when in AIM, right click then copy the image (enlarged) address then paste as url. (Chrome)

Edited by Rico

8 minutes ago, Lori Rider said:

For whatever reason I couldn't do it the usual way (right click to get the image URL). Some people use drag and drop but that didn't work either. I had to download the preview, upload it to Imgur, and use that link.

I go into the Image Manager, enlarge the image and copy the url. Then I seem to be able to just paste into the message box though I have used "insert image from url". It seems to work differently for different people. I use Safari on a Mac.

Paulette

3 minutes ago, Valery Rizzo said:

Looking for this image if you have seen it, it is published as a full page, worldwide in a newspaper, September 2019. 

Thank you, Rico, Paulette and Lori! not sure I did it correctly as mine does not have the alamy watermark.

Check back in the October found photographs thread. LawrensonPhoto has found it.

• Like 1