Images sold in October 2019

10 minutes ago, Arno said:

Yeah... No...
You were just SO eager to whine about my whining, that you simply didn't care to click the link, or to check the rest from the post.
My edit (18:44) was a full 5 minutes BEFORE you posted your comment (18:49).

Whatever.

Rather odd to be noting down the times you post, don't you think, and I'll have to take your word on them, but has it occurred to you that posts aren't instantaneous? When I started typing, your post hadn't been edited. Unfortunately I didn't take a screenshot (which would have been a rather odd thing to do, for a pretty ordinary post) so you'll have to take my word for that.

Believe it or not I was trying to be helpful in explaining how to make your posts more useful. This is a public forum so quoting low fees merely gives customers a clue as to how chrap they can license here. That doesn't seem too helpful, although not all here share that opinion.

Edited by spacecadet
  • Like 4
  • Dislike 5

Finally the first sale! for high $$,,,

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only
Industry sector: Education
Start: 22 October 2019
Duration: Unlimited

The high line, urban park redeveloped from an abandoned elevated rail line in Chelsea, Manhattan New york city, NY / USA

The high line, urban park redeveloped from an abandoned elevated rail line in Chelsea, Manhattan New york city, NY / USA Stock Photo

• Like 1

Private ambulance. The Old Showground, Kendal, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

private-ambulance-the-old-showground-kendal-cumbria-england-united-CFRMP0.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 500,000
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 01 August 2019
End: 02 August 2019
One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within print and /or web versions, with re-use of the article in other titles or web versions within the same newspaper group. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Any placement in paper and online.

Woke up to another sale of my Dad’s archive. Magazine use EU mid$$. One of them is me. You dressed properly to go out on a Sunday in those days.

1960s-family-portrait-with-three-generat

Edited by Sally
  • Love 2
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, LawrensonPhoto said:

1 page, daily star $$$

Taken in August, showed up yesterday

I asked this fella to throw a bottle of water over his head, he duly obliged :D

Camber, East Sussex, UK. 25 Aug, 2019. UK Weather: The hot sunshine beats down on a very busy Bank Holiday Weekend at the Camber Sands beach in East Sussex. Too hot for this man as he pours a bottle of water over himself to cool down. ©Paul Lawrenson 2019, Photo Credit: Paul Lawrenson/Alamy Live News - Stock Image

Wow, what powers of persuasion!!

Now you're wondering what else you could have asked him to do in the name of photography! :)

RF Alamy exclusive $$$ 50%. This image was NOT zoomed. This is a planned wetland created by the removal of soil to cover over an old garbage dump down the road. A positive environmental shot, taken cheaply, 10 KL from home. I also have shots of the methane collectors on the same covered garbage dump. The methane byproduct used to run an electric power station . Positive positive.

wetlands-created-by-soil-being-excavated

And then there is the negative approach that sold last month RF $$$. Different place

mallard-duck-feeding-in-floating-garbage

• Love 2
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, Bill Brooks said:

RF Alamy exclusive $$$ 50%. This image was NOT zoomed. This is a planned wetland created by the removal of soil to cover over an old garbage dump down the road. A positive environmental shot, taken cheaply, 10 KL from home. I also have shots of the methane collectors on the same covered garbage dump. The methane byproduct used to run an electric power station . Positive positive.

wetlands-created-by-soil-being-excavated

And then there is the negative approach that sold last month RF $$$. Different place

mallard-duck-feeding-in-floating-garbage

Excellent choice of subjects, Bill. Congratulations. Gas was almost $1.60 per litre in Vancouver yesterday, so "10 KL from home" would be very expensive indeed here. You obviously meant 10 KM from home.  B)

P.S. I want an electric car.

Edited by John Mitchell

Mid $$

Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 2 million
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 01 November 2019
End: 01 November 2024
Excludes advertorial/advertising use

Two life size fibreglass cow sculptures in Cowaramup, Western Australia.

two-life-size-fibreglass-cow-sculptures-in-cowaramup-western-australia-JDWJFF.jpg

Second photo sold today for low $$.

A bridge in parc des buttes chaumont with Parisian haussmann architecture, paris, france

Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 24 October 2019
End: 24 October 2024

A bridge in parc des buttes chaumont with Parisian haussmann architecture, paris, france Stock Photo