Images sold in August 2019

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Start: 14-July-2019 ; End: 14-July-2024 ;
Additional Details: One use in a single editorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

$

FKA97N.jpg

• Love 1

First licence of this image, non exclusive at the moment. Upper $$. The museum employee was kind enough to sign a model release in return for a print, which I delivered next time in was in north Bali.

Usage: Travel client. Marketing Package Use. Any size. Missing Internal and external marketing communications plus web banners and trade adverts. Repeat use within the terms of the license.
Industry sector: Travel & tourism
Start: 27 August 2019
End: 27 August 2029

samples-of-ancient-lontar-manuscripts-displayed-by-a-library-employee-GA6EHB.jpg

Here's an unusual license ($, exclusive) -- "in perpetuity" for five years? 🥴

Usage: Editorial, Lesson plans accessed via the web, any size, single placement and design, worldwide, in perpetuity
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Education
Image Size: Any size
Start: 27 August 2019
End: 27 August 2024

decorated-mexican-day-of-the-dead-or-dia

demonstrations-are-taking-place-by-brexiteers-protesting-against-the-uk-governments-inability-to-follow-through-with-leaving-the-european-union-despite-the-referendum-result-on-the-day-that-a-brexit-motion-is-due-to-take-place-in-parliament-large-numbers-of-people-have-gathered-outside-to-make-their-point-heardfor-britain-movement-banner-flag-in-front-of-winston-churchill-statue-in-parliament-square-space-for-copy-T1YFNK.jpg

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: NewspaperEditorial print and digital use.  Up to 1/8 page.Any Placement.Repeat use within a single issue. ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 28-August-2019 ; End: 28-August-2021

South facade, Dumfries House, Cumnock, East Ayrshire, Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe. 

south-facade-dumfries-house-cumnock-east-ayrshire-scotland-united-kingdom-europe-R0GTRW.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 2 million
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 08 July 2019
End: 09 July 2019
One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within print and /or web versions, with re-use of the article in other titles or web versions within the same newspaper group. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Any placement in paper and online.

Ok, I figured how to post an image on my iPad. Thanks to all helping...but I couldn’t add text. The above image brought $ from Hungary. No matter, this is my Echo playing in a paper bag, which she loves to do. So it’s rather special to me that it licensed at all.

Betty

• Love 1

Nice license to the USA, just shy of $$$

Education Website.

I never managed to identify exactly what this giant stingray is. Locals call it Manta Ray but it's not. Any expert out there?

Taken at Bendalong Beach, Shoalhaven, South Coast, New South Wales, Australia

J09N53.jpg

Edited by gvallee

2 hours ago, gvallee said:

Nice license to the USA, just shy of $$$

Education Website.

I never managed to identify exactly what this giant stingray is. Locals call it Manta Ray but it's not. Any expert out there?

Taken at Bendalong Beach, Shoalhaven, South Coast, New South Wales, Australia

J09N53.jpg

Really difficult to see with the shallow water reflections, but it looks like it could have the spots of an Eagle Ray? Admittedly , they are usually much more distinctive than this, tho'.

Edited by losdemas
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, losdemas said:

Really difficult to see with the shallow water reflections, but it looks like it could have the spots of an Eagle Ray? Admittedly , they are usually much more distinctive than this, tho'.

Thanks but I don't think so, it had no spots. I remember doing extensive research back then but drawing a blank. 

It must be a rare case of Latin name not being necessary as it's the second pic in a series that sold. It's a local tourist attraction. The rays are attracted to fishermen and swim to you on the beach. A bit unsettling when you're neck deep in water and they rub against you.

• Like 1

On 12/08/2019 at 14:36, Marianne said:

IBIS and the ability to shoot clean images at high ISO's has really changed things. It's so great to be able to get images like this. Beautiful detail in this shot Rick! 

Thanks @Marianne,  It helps to have a 45MP sensor for the detail.  LOL  

Finally got my third of the month.  This one was "zoomed" about two months ago.  Near Cades Cove in the Great Smokey Mountains, in Eastern Tennessee.  Nice $$, RF but no mention of how it's to be used in the U.S. region.

Great Smokey Mountains National Park as seen from Cades Cove, a narrow valley near Townsend, Tennessee, USA. Stock Photo

Rick