Images sold in August 2019

Taken this spring, sold only slightly under Alamy calculator price. I like this shot.

humber-bay-arch-bridge-on-the-martin-goo

Another shot same price use and day of sale as the above so I assume same client. I see this as a meat and potatoes shot. Nothing exceptional, but it does the job of showing the restored wetland.

interpretive-trail-sign-beside-the-resto

• Love 3

I've had an unusual week with 7 personal use licences (UK) all of butterflies in the "blues" family dropping in over the last four days. I won't be getting rich, but the buyer ( I assume it's one person) has also been zooming on several images of each species, so my CTR is much higher than usual. I'll be keeping a look out to check they don't turn up in a book or magazine though. Hopefully they will continue with the other butterfly families next week! I'm glad this one has licensed at last even at a low price, as it is unusual to capture several butterflies all in a row - just a pity about that blade of grass.

small-blue-butterflies-cupido-minimus-five-butterflies-close-together-J51K0N.jpg

• Love 2

Seismic geophones and recording units at the side of a arable field for future Fracking in the East Midlands, England for mid.$$

Usage: Editorial, Editorial - websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.
Media: Editorial website

KT478H.jpg

Shot this Spring in London Belgravia. Sold for mid $ 😉

RM - Sold on 16th Aug

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 July 2019
End: 01 July 2024
Czech Republic, Web, One month

RY4XAF.jpg

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/GF396T/edinburgh-skyline-from-canton-hill-with-edinburgh-castle-and-the-old-GF396T.jpg

NU Indoor display. That's a new one for me.

Fee: ehmmm.

My mantra for today will be that old Sinatra song:

This I tell you brother
You can’t have one without the other.

Now something to fill in for the love and marriage bit. Novel use and covers?

wim

• Love 3

Woo hoo! This sale just dropped in for $$$+

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Single company - multiple use editorial only ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ; 

To the US.

My last two sales were to the US. More please!

RHPM65.jpg

• Love 3

Usage: Commercial electronic, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.
5 years, low $$

archive-image-of-a-man-walking-between-two-entrances-of-a-pub-lambeth-FX6EWK.jpg

Student stuff, this. A pub in Lambeth, round the corner from the LCP.
1979, seems like a different planet.
Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 1