Images sold in August 2019

Taken this spring, sold only slightly under Alamy calculator price. I like this shot.

humber-bay-arch-bridge-on-the-martin-goo

Another shot same price use and day of sale as the above so I assume same client. I see this as a meat and potatoes shot. Nothing exceptional, but it does the job of showing the restored wetland.

interpretive-trail-sign-beside-the-resto

I've had an unusual week with 7 personal use licences (UK) all of butterflies in the "blues" family dropping in over the last four days. I won't be getting rich, but the buyer ( I assume it's one person) has also been zooming on several images of each species, so my CTR is much higher than usual. I'll be keeping a look out to check they don't turn up in a book or magazine though. Hopefully they will continue with the other butterfly families next week! I'm glad this one has licensed at last even at a low price, as it is unusual to capture several butterflies all in a row - just a pity about that blade of grass.

small-blue-butterflies-cupido-minimus-five-butterflies-close-together-J51K0N.jpg

Seismic geophones and recording units at the side of a arable field for future Fracking in the East Midlands, England for mid.$$

Usage: Editorial, Editorial - websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.
Media: Editorial website

KT478H.jpg

Shot this Spring in London Belgravia. Sold for mid $ 😉

RM - Sold on 16th Aug

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 July 2019
End: 01 July 2024
Czech Republic, Web, One month

RY4XAF.jpg

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/GF396T/edinburgh-skyline-from-canton-hill-with-edinburgh-castle-and-the-old-GF396T.jpg

NU Indoor display. That's a new one for me.

Fee: ehmmm.

My mantra for today will be that old Sinatra song:

This I tell you brother
You can’t have one without the other.

Now something to fill in for the love and marriage bit. Novel use and covers?

wim

Woo hoo! This sale just dropped in for $$$+

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Single company - multiple use editorial only ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ; 

To the US.

My last two sales were to the US. More please!

RHPM65.jpg

Usage: Commercial electronic, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.
5 years, low $$

archive-image-of-a-man-walking-between-two-entrances-of-a-pub-lambeth-FX6EWK.jpg

Student stuff, this. A pub in Lambeth, round the corner from the LCP.
1979, seems like a different planet.

Archived