Images sold in August 2019

The VM Husene Building - a prize winning residential building in Ørestad, Amager, Copenhagen, Denmark. Modern architecture Copenhagen

- $$ distributor sale

Country: Japan - Usage: Editorial - Media: Television (editorial) - up to 1 transmission - Placement: Use within body of show - Start: 01 July 2019 - End: 01 July 2020

the-vm-husene-building-a-prize-winning-r

Edited by Niels Quist
  • Like 1

First sale for the month, mid $$

Usage: Commercial electronic, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.
Media: Website, app and social media
Image Size: Any size
Start: 06 August 2019
End: 06 August 2024

Coogee Surf Life Saving Club and Sandy Beach Sydney  NSW Australia. Stock Photo

The second sale of this image in two weeks.. ...first a newspaper use, now a commercial electronic use.

Taken during a ride in a helicopter with my Dad on his 80th birthday !

View of Chew Valley Lake, a large reservoir in Somerset, that provides the Bristol area with much of its drinking Stock Photo

View of Chew Valley Lake, a large reservoir in Somerset, that provides the Bristol area with much of its drinking water. Somerset, UK.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

First decent sale of the month, as the only one passing the $$ half way mark. An old live news image.

Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic ;  Print run: up to 50,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 08-August-2019 ; End: 08-August-2024

anna-henderson-of-team-onform-racing-in-the-elite-womens-2018-ovo-energy-tour-series-cycle-race-at-wembley-london-uk-round-7-bike-race-MTDF3E.jpg

Edited by Avpics

I didn't have any sales this month until today when 6 popped in all at once! Unfortunately they are all very low $$. 3 are PU licences (all photos of damselflies) and 3 are presentation/newsletter affiliate sales (all view of nature reserves). This is my favourite.

british-white-cow-in-a-field-of-cowslips-at-magdalen-hill-down-butterfly-conservation-nature-reserve-in-the-south-downs-national-park-hampshire-uk-MFF7RN.jpg

Edited by VbFolly
Drag and drop now working again since downloading Chrome

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Single company - multiple use editorial only ;

Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 08-August-2019 ; Duration: In perpetuity 

Videographer at the Calgary Carifest Parade Stock Photo

Apple blossom in full flower with bumble bee collecting pollen, Mid $$

Usage: Ad and designMarketing Package Use. Digital marketing communications only. Excludes advertising. Repeat use within the terms of the license.
Industry sector: General business services
Start: 01 August 2019
End: 01 August 2029

E0G0G4.jpg

• Like 1

PU sale    CB55WM

Australian Grey Butcherbird

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 08 August 2019
End: 08 August 2024

Edited by chris24
added details

This is the aft torpedo tubes on the USS Drum at the naval museum in Mobile Alabama.  If I hadn't had IBIS on the camera I doubt I could have taken this image.  🙂  Boy was it dark in there and I needed at least f5.6 to get some DOF.

Sold for magazine / book use in the U.S.  It did zoom a few months back.  Only mid-$$ but better than nothing.

USS Drum, SS-228, a WWII Gato Class submarine, aft torpedo tubes, on display at the USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park in Mobile Alabama, USA. Stock Photo

Rick

Warwickshire countryside - mixed feelings seeing this pop in today. I was out for a walk just after my Dad died, this is near where he lived. A typical bit of English midlands countryside and I’m delighted someone likes it enough to buy it. Marketing package, mid $$. 

gravel-track-farm-land-and-countryside-i

• Love 4

Well past mid $$ - United Kingdom - Corporate Package Use - Internal use and external non-advertising use - Travel & Tourism

the-frederiksborg-castle-in-dutch-renais

The Frederiksborg Castle in Dutch Renaissance style and the baroque garden in Hillerød near Copenhagen, Denmark, in summer morning sunshine.

Edited by Niels Quist
  • Like 1

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Book, print and/or e-book ;  Print run: up to 25,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  

To the US - $$

A774TG.jpg

My first sale for Mid $$.

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only

This one sells repeatedly.😊

Local kid riding on a white horse, Morro de Sao Paulo, Bahia, Brazil, South America

Morro de Sao Paulo, Bahia, Brazil, South America, Brazilian boy riding on a horse Stock Photo

• Like 1

I was thinking this morning that climate protest photos don't sell but one just did. "A person in a polar bear suit, with hands on hips, at the Manchester Youth Strike 4 Climate protest on 24th May, 2019, in Manchester, uk"  Country: Worldwide  Usage: Editorial web and social media, single article
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing Start: 09 August 2019 Duration: Unlimited. $$

A person in a polar bear suit, with hands on hips, at the Manchester Youth Strike 4 Climate protest on 24th May, 2019, in Manchester, uk Stock Photo

• Like 1