On 25/03/2019 at 11:23, Rick Lewis said:

Presentation use for U.S. region.  Small $$ but I'll take it.

Abandoned railroad or railway track or tracks in urban Montgomery, Alabama USA. Stock Photo

Rick

Hi, Rick! Nice to see another Alabama person here. I sometimes feel a bit outnumbered by all the UK'ers, wondering if I should cross the pond. It's good to see you're having success. 

These two just dropped for me:

Low $$

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in an editorial newsletter.
Start: 26 March 2019
End: 26 March 2024

The sun sets at Vulcan Park, July 19, 2015, in Birmingham, Alabama. The park features an iron statue of the Roman God, Vulcan, with an observation deck that offers sweeping views of the city. (Photo by Carmen K. Sisson/Cloudybright)

the-sun-sets-at-vulcan-park-july-19-2015

Low $$

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in an editorial newsletter.
Start: 26 March 2019
End: 26 March 2024

A monument commemorates the 1963 bombing of 16th St. Baptist Church and the deaths of four children, July 12, 2015, in Birmingham, Alabama. The historic African-American church took a central role in the Civil Rights movement when it was bombed by members of the Ku Klux Klan on Sept. 15, 1963. Four little girls were killed in the bombing. (Photo by Carmen K. Sisson/Cloudybright)

a-monument-commemorates-the-1963-bombing

1 minute ago, Richard Baker said:

Not sure what you mean. My photo is an example? We paid the village an amount that was supposed to support them for six months but I still had some uneasiness knowing how much better my life is. That particular village did seem to enjoy us, at least. Much laughing and fooling around. We women had to dance, men had to jump. They do find us pretty amusing. Africa is so amazingly beautiful and sad all at the same time. I went for the animals but loved the people.

Paulette

Usage: Business use, One of each of the following uses: Presentation, internal communication, student project, business website, small book (up to 1000 print run, excluding cover use), small magazine/newspaper (up to 1000 print run), a digital marketing campaign. Worldwide license. Excludes advertising.
Start: 25 March 2019
Duration: In perpetuity

Mid $$

R1D8N6.jpg

First licence of this image - an old film scan. $$$.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: Unlimited
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 September 2019
End: 01 September 2029
Rights granted for print and electronic versions, all supplementary e-usages (web, DVD, e-book, powerpoint downloads) Duration: 15 years

three-red-eyed-tree-frogs-litoria-chloris-a-group-together-at-night-AG2FA6.jpg

"Some Fern". Outdooor sculpture by Kerry Morrison, 1997. Grizedale Forest Park, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

- Image ID: AR8W9W

some-fern-outdooor-sculpture-by-kerry-morrison-1997-grizedale-forest-AR8W9W.jpg

Media: Editorial website
Image Size: Any size
Start: 16 February 2019
End: 16 February 2024
One use in a single editorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Country: United Kingdom

Usage: iQ sale: Magazine, Editorial print and digital use.  Repeat use. ; 

Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ; 

Start: 29-March-2019 ; End: 29-March-2021

Low $$

HAEB27.jpg

beachy-head-sussex-uk-29th-jan-2019-emer

First sale of the year

Media: Editorial website
Print run: up to 2 million
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: Any size
Start: 06 February 2019
End: 06 February 2024
One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

2 hours ago, Steve Valentia said:

4 sales today, this was the biggest, high $$. The best bit was that I only had to go into my front garden to get it!

RH0K9X.jpg

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a rainbow that I could clearly see the spot of earth it touched.

I hope you won’t be stingy with that pot of gold.

On 28/03/2019 at 18:20, NYCat said:

Not sure what you mean. My photo is an example? We paid the village an amount that was supposed to support them for six months but I still had some uneasiness knowing how much better my life is. That particular village did seem to enjoy us, at least. Much laughing and fooling around. We women had to dance, men had to jump. They do find us pretty amusing. Africa is so amazingly beautiful and sad all at the same time. I went for the animals but loved the people.

Paulette

I posted it because of the controversy that a picture has caused where the winner was purporting it be unstaged but where it clearly was.

Usage: Television programme, single use, 3 transmissions, Switzerland
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 24 March 2019
End: 24 March 2022

The first sale on 24 March, then there were two more sales next following days.
The first photo for TV use.

On 28/03/2019 at 10:34, cksisson said:

Hi, Rick! Nice to see another Alabama person here. I sometimes feel a bit outnumbered by all the UK'ers, wondering if I should cross the pond. It's good to see you're having success. 

Hi Carmen.  Not many of us around.  😎(Alabamians I mean).  I'll be headed down your way later in April (I hope) to go to Bayou La Batre.  I won't have much time and praying for a nice sunset.  Take care.

Rick

I had four (4) images sell on Friday!!  That's only happened one other time.

This one went for the highest amount, $$$, and will be used in a print magazine & Web magazine in the U.S. according to Alamy. 

Equal Justice Initiative sign above the exterior entrance to the building and offices in Montgomery Alabama, USA. Stock Photo

Rick

Archived