D21AEM editorial royalty free $$ at exclusive to Alamy 50% commission.

I took a Bigfoot series as a joke when bored in 2012. The series sold quickly and just keeps selling and selling.

Some joker made the giant footprints before I stumbled on them. Maybe they are made by the real Bigfoot. Who knows?

scientific-proof-that-bigfoot-roams-the-

1 hour ago, Bill Brooks said:

D21AEM editorial royalty free $$ at exclusive to Alamy 50% commission.

I took a Bigfoot series as a joke when bored in 2012. The series sold quickly and just keeps selling and selling.

Some joker made the giant footprints before I stumbled on them. Maybe they are made by the real Bigfoot. Who knows?

Great idea. Come to think of it, I've seen some "Sasquatch for hire" ads on Craigslist lately. 😃

23 hours ago, cbimages said:

Personal use sale. Zoomed 12 March, licenced 15 March. Just wondering how someone licencing for personal use would be a registered buyer???? Just $...half the usual fee. On the plus side, the 8th licence of this image by Alamy, and the 12th overall.

I questioned the registered zoom/PU thing and was told that, for example, a commercial registered buyer might want an image for personal use. I've had it happen a few times, usually  'surprising' images for PU, but I didn't catch them online, so have to accept it.

44 minutes ago, Cryptoprocta said:

I questioned the registered zoom/PU thing and was told that, for example, a commercial registered buyer might want an image for personal use. I've had it happen a few times, usually  'surprising' images for PU, but I didn't catch them online, so have to accept it.

Thanks Cryptoproca & also Paulette, for your comments & advice.

https://www.alamy.com/image-details-popup.asp?Imageid=623F0336-FB2A-4F53-8C5E-7A787AEDA24E

One of my Downing Street pictures in the Irish Times

https://www.irishnews.com/news/politicalnews/2018/03/20/news/inappropriate-for-british-government-to-intervene-in-abuse-inquiry-says-karen-bradley-1283901/

Usage: Single Company - Multiple editorial use only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 15 March 2End: 15 March 2021 RJ7Y0Y.jpg

Sold low $$$

Usage: Enhanced business use, One of each of the following uses: Personal use, presentation, internal communication, student project, reference for artist, personal website, personal social media, personal print or card, business website, large book (unlimited print run, not front cover), large magazine/newspaper (unlimited print run), a full marketing campaign. Worldwide license. Excludes advertising.
Start: 05 March 2019
Duration: In perpetuity

AFL teams Fremantle Dockers and West Coast Eagles playing their Australian Rules Football, first derby at Optus Stadium, Perth, WA, Australia. Stock Photo

4 hours ago, domf said:

Sold low $$$

Usage: Enhanced business use, One of each of the following uses: Personal use, presentation, internal communication, student project, reference for artist, personal website, personal social media, personal print or card, business website, large book (unlimited print run, not front cover), large magazine/newspaper (unlimited print run), a full marketing campaign. Worldwide license. Excludes advertising.
Start: 05 March 2019
Duration: In perpetuity

AFL teams Fremantle Dockers and West Coast Eagles playing their Australian Rules Football, first derby at Optus Stadium, Perth, WA, Australia. Stock Photo

Anything they've missed there? 

Country: Thailand ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Museum display (single use) ;  Industry Sector: General business services ;  Start: 18-March-2019 ; End: 18-March-2034 ;
Additional Details: One time use in a Museum Display, any size, Thailand only, for 15 years

High $$

EJ6J5Y.jpg

8 hours ago, Richard Baker said:

No, I was doing a story about graffiti on London's transport system and it's from 30 years ago.

Well I guess perhaps we wouldn't see that going on these days, or perhaps I just don't get out enough. If I did see it then I don't think I'd feel like photographing it now, I think you'd have to brave then!

First $$$ this month, but lower end, leaving my 40% a tad under mid $$.

Usage: Corporate client. Marketing Package Use. Internal and external marketing communications. Excludes advertising. Repeat use within the terms of the license.
Industry sector: Non Profit - other
Start: 18 March 2019
End: 18 March 2029

terrestrial-hermit-crab-coenobita-brevimanus-using-a-red-bottle-cap-K2F6JX.jpg

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Business use ;  Start: 20-March-2019 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;
   Additional Details: One of each of the following uses: Presentation, internal communication, student project, business website, small book (up to 1000 print run, excluding cover use), small magazine/newspaper (up to 1000 print run), a digital marketing campaign.

Mid $$.

It won't pay for the plane I had chartered but it was good fun and it's nice to see it has licensed.

K9RX9T.jpg

On 18/03/2019 at 21:43, Harry Harrison said:

Well I guess perhaps we wouldn't see that going on these days, or perhaps I just don't get out enough. If I did see it then I don't think I'd feel like photographing it now, I think you'd have to brave then!

Different era. As far as I recall, I obviously asked them and they really didn't care as long as I wasn't with the British Transport Police who were hot on their heels in those days. The problem in the late-80s was the fencing around the network's depots. The kids almost literally walked in at night to spray the carriages.

On 18/03/2019 at 22:42, Khexacyanoferrat said:

Church of the Holy Sepulcher - First sale on Alamy.

Editorial website and app multiple use, in perpetuity

abc-RHCYH1.jpg

Congratulations on your first sale here!! ..... hopefully more will follow faster than my long wait ;)

1 hour ago, Richard Baker said:

Presentation. Of a car park? A pretty dull presentation, then.

That files doesn't look lens-corrected, though

man-closes-vehicle-door-and-car-park-arc

Could be training parking attendants - or recruiting student architects?

Lower $$ - most probably this use reported by Rob Cook in February

(will see tomorrow):

http://www.bbc.com/travel/story/20190217-what-to-do-when-hygge-no-longer-works

Nyhavn quay crowded with tourists and jazz fans on a sunny summer day during The Copenhagen Jazz Festival. Copenhagen, Stock Photo

Nyhavn quay crowded with tourists and jazz fans on a sunny summer
day during The Copenhagen Jazz Festival. Copenhagen, Denmark.

2 hours ago, CRS said:

Congratulations on your first sale here!! ..... hopefully more will follow faster than my long wait ;)

Congratulations indeed, but please note that the correct spelling is "sepulchre" the Alamy search engine doesn't check for misspellings and you will miss searches.

Archived