On 29/03/2019 at 14:44, Betty LaRue said:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a rainbow that I could clearly see the spot of earth it touched.

I hope you won’t be stingy with that pot of gold.

When I got there, the Leprechaun had already grabbed it and was doing a runner! It was the only day that week I'd left my camera at home, too!"

On 30/03/2019 at 11:17, Rick Lewis said:

Hi Carmen.  Not many of us around.  😎(Alabamians I mean).  I'll be headed down your way later in April (I hope) to go to Bayou La Batre.  I won't have much time and praying for a nice sunset.  Take care.

Rick

I live between the bayou and Dauphin Island. There are several great lunch spots. If you get down here and want to grab a bite and talk shop, feel free to email me cksisson@mac.com. We have a great sunset nearly every day, so your odds of catching one are high. Good luck. 

1 hour ago, cksisson said:

I live between the bayou and Dauphin Island. There are several great lunch spots. If you get down here and want to grab a bite and talk shop, feel free to email me cksisson@mac.com. We have a great sunset nearly every day, so your odds of catching one are high. Good luck. 

Will do!!

Rick

23 hours ago, Steve Valentia said:

When I got there, the Leprechaun had already grabbed it and was doing a runner! It was the only day that week I'd left my camera at home, too!"

Next time, have your running shoes on! 😁

Archived