Off to a fast start. Maybe it's an omen:D

Presentation use

(edit) I wasn't too happy with version one of the speed skater, so back to Photoshop. 

Welcome version two.

Athletic speed skater in training, practicing at the start line of a speed skating oval Stock Photo

Sorry for the duplicate thread. Its seems that threads appear and disappear all the time.  I hope they get it fixed soon!

Nice to get a sale on the first day of the month!  Happy to see that this shot was used on the NationalGeographic.com website for high $$

usa-washington-dc-smithsonian-museum-of-african-american-history-and-culture-on-the-national-mall-P0GY77.jpg

16 minutes ago, NYCat said:

Editorial Website, app, etc.  A modest fee but much more than the same use in the Novel Use sales I had and it doesn't say in perpetuity for the app. I'm obviously still annoyed at the NU sales.

D6D0FG.jpg

Polar Bear leaping over melting ice in the Svalbard Archipelago, Norway

Paulette

Nearly April! ;)

52 minutes ago, wiskerke said:

<SNIP>

DPS - Print run: up to 150,000 - Country: Washington - $$$

wim

:lol: aa-aa-aathchoo!

Believe it or not, I literally just sneezed as I wrote this! :lol:

BTW, do we really need all the additional emojis (they take forever to load/unload on my mobile)? 😠 ...oh, yeah, seems we do! :lol:

30 minutes ago, losdemas said:

:lol: aa-aa-aathchoo!

Believe it or not, I literally just sneezed as I wrote this! :lol:

BTW, do we really need all the additional emojis (they take forever to load/unload on my mobile)? 😠 ...oh, yeah, seems we do! :lol:

This emoji is a feature of the new forum. I just typed old skool a : then a - and then a ).

Let's see if there are any new real emojis. Oh no 💯's.

wim

Collingwood Football club banner at 2018 AFL Grand Final at MCG Melbourne Victoria Australia

sold mid $$

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 01 March 2019
Duration: Unlimited

Collingwood Football club banner at 2018 AFL Grand Final at MCG Melbourne Victoria Australia. Stock Photo

I had good hopes of a license with this one as it was the only zoom but.....

Usage: Commercial electronic ;  Media: Website, app and social media ;  Industry Sector: Entertainment & Leisure ;  

A full $5.03 gross  

K0KNKE.jpg

Archived