10 hours ago, sooth said:

One of my storefronts photos sold for low $$$$ for a German billboard/transit ad.  I happen to be in Germany now, but leaving before it supposedly runs.

Nice - well done.

Wonderful beach for surfing, in Bairro sa Jao David Soares, close to Ericeira. Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 50,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 08 March 2019
End: 08 March 2044
License valid for the life of the book

Got a few $ for it!? 

Sunrise Records Store Front in Calgary, Alberta Market Mall   (Sunrise replaced HMV few years ago when HMV closed all stores in Canada). Ironically few months ago Sunrise moved from the location shown on photo to a much smaller space, so this photo is archival in a way.

KA1H48.jpg

Very small fee (barely in $$ range), but that's how things seem to be nowdays

F5GANF.jpg

Musée de Picardie, Amiens

Low $$

Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Legal
Image Size: Any size
Start: 22 March 2019
End: 22 March 2024

Only my second sale in a dire month.
Digital only; 10 years worldwide; as defined in the current agreement

Boatyard. Bowness-on Windermere, Lake District National Park, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

- Image ID: D8Y3W7

boatyard-bowness-on-windermere-lake-district-national-park-cumbria-D8Y3W7.jpg

Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 500,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 February 2019
End: 01 February 2024
Duration: 3 months. Any placement: Inside or cover.

News sales are in, with nine showing today. Most I knew about (or had told Alamy about) apart from this one which happily was a few cents short of $100. Must have been an editorial print use as it’s not online anywhere. Fingal Edinburgh frozen into its dock.

leith-edinburgh-scotland-united-kingdom-

The Marina. Whitehaven, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

- Image ID: D0W6TG

the-marina-whitehaven-cumbria-england-united-kingdom-europe-D0W6TG.jpg

Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 2 million
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 05 February 2019
End: 06 February 2019
One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within print and /or web versions, with re-use of the article in other titles or web versions within the same newspaper group. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Any placement in paper and online.

Interserve, the troubled services company, carrying out a major redevelopment contract for Sheffield University Engineering Department

interserve-the-troubled-services-company-carrying-out-a-major-redevelopment-contract-for-sheffield-university-engineering-department-RJENW9.jpg

Usage: Magazine, editorial print and digital use, cover and/or inside, repeat use within a single issue
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing

Mid $$

36 minutes ago, Keith Douglas said:

Interserve, the troubled services company, carrying out a major redevelopment contract for Sheffield University Engineering Department

interserve-the-troubled-services-company-carrying-out-a-major-redevelopment-contract-for-sheffield-university-engineering-department-RJENW9.jpg

Usage: Magazine, editorial print and digital use, cover and/or inside, repeat use within a single issue
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing

Mid $$

A classic reason to keep in touch with local issues. To those wondering what to go out and shoot, I say read your local news - more especially if it has a national topicality.

9 minutes ago, Richard Baker said:

A classic reason to keep in touch with local issues. To those wondering what to go out and shoot, I say read your local news - more especially if it has a national topicality.

Actually, it was more the other way round. Reading the National News and then finding something local (when I was in Sheffield) to illustrate it.

Archived