How was your August 2018?

Not so hot. In fact it was the slowest month in well over a year with 5 sales (I've been averaging 11 per month) for $228.

Zooms and CTR took precipitous dives as well. The only bright spot was a single $$$ license.

Hope to sound more positive next month...

10 sales, $82 net, which included an unbelievable 4 bulk discount distributor sales for under $1 each net, having not had a distributor sale since Jan. Also a PU and a presentation/newsletter, and haven't had either of them for a while. On the up side, no refunds; and zooms were good.

B=3, C=2, E=1, J=2, K=1, P-1 (uploaded 18th July, so a nice, quick sale).

Up until yesterday I had two sales totalling $17.  I looked just now and that's rocketed up to twelve sales for $591 - lowest $8.73, highest $162.78 - I'm stunned!  The heatwave did me proud, now, off to check the weather forecast!

Pathetic 1 sale but fortunately it was $99 gross, so it rescued tings a bit. However, I am constantly adding to my portfolio while sales diminish each month. Started adding more people in images as advised and nothing. Ziltch. The same for microstock so perhaps it is nearing the end for making decent money at this game.

Archived