Excellent month with 25 sales and BME for revenue.

The analysis of what sold is interesting and proves how crucial diversity of a portfolio is:

landscapes x8, cityscapes x2, birds x3, insects x3, wildlife x1, sign x2, plant x1, people x3, other x2

Gen

13 minutes ago, funkyworm said:

Above average thanks to some news shots of English hooligans on the last day. Very much out of my comfort zone when I got those.

*Gets a coffee before having a good look* :lol:

I had 3 sales for €106 - not great money-wise but I'm now getting a minimum of 3 sales per month.  I just wish they'd come earlier in the month and not on the last day/a couple of days before the months end.

Up, up, up for me. 13 sales - most so far - for over $400, my best month so far. Around half of those were news images. Also the most searches and zooms (30).

Volume good with 13 sales for $352 gross. The nearer the end of the month the smaller the fees get. ;)  One sale of £200 and the rest mostly chicken feed prices. I remember David Kilpatrick say that Scotland isn't the best place for stock photography but I think it's just my run-of-the-mill images that attract the newspaper clientele.  

Way down! A terrible month for me.

10 sales for $95  - the worst revenue since February 2015.

Views and zooms way down too. I think i'm going to cry............

John.

22 sales for $438 gross - all direct.  Volume good but prices could be better.  One refund despite image being used in multiple places for company marketing.  Alamy are aware (and will be reminded if no resale comes in). Zooms healthy at 59 for a CTR of 1.15.  Average month overall but encouraging.  Biggest gripe is the number of 45+ days uncleared invoices, both distributor and direct sales.  Payment seems to take longer and longer.

Archived