How was your February 2017?

Shockingly bad worst for years. 2016 was an excellent year with sales and revenue very strong. Jan 2017 seemed OK. Will let the dust settle but if the next few months are as bad then I for one will not upload here. The new upload system simply doesnt work half the time and takes even more effort than the old one.

How was my February?
Bizarre!
Nothing at all til the 17th, when a refund popped up, so the month then had negative equity status. In the very last hours of the very last day, one sale popped in for $309.

Net result, 1 sale, 1 refund = $295.

Bizarre!

A poor month almost saved by a last minute $170 sale, which was sadly refunded and replaced with an invoice for $11 for the same licence. Also the first month for many months without enough cleared funds for a payment. I'm staying positive as I am aware of a number of sales which have yet to appear on my dashboard, and in general everything seems to be lagging behind at the moment. Hopefully there'll be a large update at some point and I can breath easier.

6 sales for me, mixed prices but nothing above $50. That's the lowest for a while, thanks to the joke of a search engine that rewards previously poor performers.

Zooms? How can we possibly tell when Measures hasn't been updated correctly for over a week?

Geoff.

Yes Geoff when are we going to get a sensible update??? according to measures I have 11 hours left

Also the first month for many months without enough cleared funds for a payment. 

Same here but I have to say the same thing happened to me also last year right in this period. Looks like at thee begin of a new year, Alamy is "slow" in clearing funds for a payment. Anyone experienced the same?

17 sales for $277.

Volume good (3rd highest ever) but revenue well below average due to 6 distributor sales. 7 sales on last day.

Highest $105 (on the 1st), lowest $4.17 (x5) but distributor sales.

Views and zooms low.

John.

51 sales, for $1637 gross, including 4 over $100, best $175

Feb is often my worst month, but sales numbers overall down about 15% and more worryingly zooms down about 20%

Kumar

A poor month almost saved by a last minute $170 sale, which was sadly refunded and replaced with an invoice for $11 for the same licence. Also the first month for many months without enough cleared funds for a payment. I'm staying positive as I am aware of a number of sales which have yet to appear on my dashboard, and in general everything seems to be lagging behind at the moment. Hopefully there'll be a large update at some point and I can breath easier.

same - $170 sale - refunded -sold $11

Pretty fab for me, my best February ever in fact. Some pretty decent values, including one at $250 and another at $125. Some low values in there too of course, which I won't put here. This is an open forum and I really think that telling the whole world how low the prices can go is counterproductive. In fact we all ought to agree to add a zero to every value that we publish, so that if ever a buyer comes along here he will see no reference to <$10 values and think that the lowest they can get is $50. 

Archived