Pretty fab for me, my best February ever in fact. Some pretty decent values, including one at $250 and another at $125. Some low values in there too of course, which I won't put here. This is an open forum and I really think that telling the whole world how low the prices can go is counterproductive. In fact we all ought to agree to add a zero to every value that we publish, so that if ever a buyer comes along here he will see no reference to <$10 values and think that the lowest they can get is $50. 

Edited by Colin Woods
  • Upvote 6

No sales in Feb for me. :( 

But views and zooms continue at a good level and I've found some unreported usages and reported some potential infringements, so I'm optimistic things will improve.

:)

How was my February? .... mostly cold and wet with a bit of wind at times.

..but from an Alamy perspective, my best month ever in terms of sales and revenue (but still embarrassingly small compared to the sales that lots of people on this thread are reporting).

But I do suspect that I have been one of the 'winners' so far with regards to the search engine fiasco.

• Upvote 1

2016 ended very well, but now Jan and Feb both disappointing...

... I'm staying positive...

Helped by a sale that has just dropped in for 1 March, as my dashboard crawls towards updating...

Edited by Avpics

February started off slowly but sales picked up mid-month. I ended up with seven RM licenses for $490 gross, which is somewhat below average for me. Zooms, CTR, etc. appear to be holding steady despite all the recent changes to the system.

P.S. Ignore a distributor sale for $5.12 (ouch) and my price per image looks a lot better.

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Upvote 1

7 sales for $210.44 gross. I've been averaging 2 sales a week for the past several months. My placement is good on all my test searches. Until the mysterious Discoverability settles in, I have no complaints. (Also I've discovered a drinkable red wine for $2.99.) 

Edo

• Upvote 2

Dreadful... One sale for $5, and a drought of zooms for the last half of Feb (thankfully followed by 3 yesterday  :unsure:). Views seem down too. This month has left me feeling "meh" at worst, and at best thoroughly confused! (Not helped of course by the sporadic measures updates).

• Upvote 2

No too bad for me, 6 sales $419.19 gross, best $210.00.

• Upvote 4

I've had better but not complaining. One sale less than 100.00.   :)

• Upvote 1

Edo,

Is that the Trader Joe's Cab?

Feb was a very good month in terms of licenses, I hope

this is a sign of things coming back in the stock business?

4 licenses for $600 and change.

• Upvote 2

Just like January, more "Personal Use" in February - but each of those sales were higher than the presentation sale I got today for a sum that shall not be named. No $100 sales like I had last February. So, while I'm ahead in sales volume, revenue is well below this time last year. CTR was close to my one-year high in February with a flurry of zooms right at the end of the month. Hopefully that means a good spring.  

Edited by Marianne

Disappointing, after a promising start to the year. Oh well...onwards and (hopefully) upwards.

3 sales for $92.76 gross $40.74 net.  Two distributor sales, fortunately the small ones.

View and zooms continue to be above normal:  6171 views and 33 zooms for a CTR of 0.53.

Robert Shantz

• Upvote 1

2 sales at $12 each...that will just about pay for my coffee for a week :P :P

• Upvote 1

I have few photos, I sold one in January and another in February.

Soccer Fans Stadium = $ 83.12 in January
Bride = $ 5.21 in February

soccer-fans-stadium-fn7dak.jpg

bride-FM35R9.jpg

• Upvote 2

4 sales in February, which is average for me.

Prices are worrying, but not worse than other months. At least I finally sold an image for exactly the calculator price.