Hot month for zooms?

After a relatively quiet January, February is shaping up as a very hot month for zooms, more than I've seen in quite a long time.

Not such a hot month for sales, though, with only one so far.

Anyone else noticing a zoom-surge?

Yes, I have noticed a surge since the beginning of January.

31 zooms so far for February and 72 for the rolling month.

Hopefully looking forward to a burst of sales to follow. No sales so far this month though.

Regards

Craig

After what was a pretty good 2014, there were no sales in January, one in February, so far. There are 8 zooms showing at the moment . . . but it's rare for me to have a zoom to turn into a sale. Funny, but I like most of the images of mine people zoom, like them better than the pics they buy. 

After what was a pretty good 2014, there were no sales in January, one in February, so far. There are 8 zooms showing at the moment . . . but it's rare for me to have a zoom to turn into a sale. Funny, but I like most of the images of mine people zoom, like them better than the pics they buy. 

I find that once an image has leased, it's a lot more likeable.

Just had 2 zooms in January and 2 zooms in February. Nice sale of one of the January zooms for $191. One of the February zooms is a rezoom of the other one from January from the Alamy ref no. so hopefully that will be a future sale.

Jill

I have seen a nice jump in zooms lately. My Measures graph looks like a slithering snake rearing its head. I hope they translate into some good sales!

e

m

a

An apt simile. Mine looks the s

After a relatively quiet January, February is shaping up as a very hot month for zooms, more than I've seen in quite a long time.

I actually thought about posting something similar this afternoon. I don't think I've had quite this many zooms half way through a month (11). No sales though and January was poor so I'm feeling a wee bit frustrated.  Ah well, here's hoping.

I actually thought about posting something similar this afternoon. I don't think I've quite this many zooms half way through a month (11). No sales though and January was poor so I'm feeling a wee bit frustrated.  Ah well, here's hoping.

I have 41 zooms so far this month compared to 21 in all of January. Forum contributors have expressed concerns about drops in the number of zooms during the past few months. Perhaps Alamy has been doing some tweaking of some kind.

I actually thought about posting something similar this afternoon. I don't think I've quite this many zooms half way through a month (11). No sales though and January was poor so I'm feeling a wee bit frustrated.  Ah well, here's hoping.

I have 41 zooms so far this month compared to 21 in all of January. Forum contributors have expressed concerns about drops in the number of zooms during the past few months. Perhaps Alamy has been doing some tweaking of some kind.

I think you might be right. 41 zooms must be great for your CTR

I'm probably missing something vital here but what advantage is there to a potential buying to 'zoom' on an image now that the 'mouse over' gives a large image anyway?

John

Well if nothing else, they can read the description and location info.

Pearl

Archived