Hot month for zooms?

I'm sure many buyers are throwing their images into lightboxes. Especially when surfing through a few thousand images on one search. I know I would.

Jill

Do images moved into lightboxes count towards our rankings, or just zooms?

No. Any zooms through a lightbox are not recorded so you don't know about. That is the one statistic I would like to see added. No of images put in lightboxes. Even if they can't record zooms from lightboxes, if you have a sale later on, you might know it came from a lightbox. Also helps knowing that an image was "in the running" so to speak. An almost zoom.

Jill

... The three figure sales are still out there, I'm glad to say

Sure hope so. 

I went back to my last year's record. 40% of my sales were $100 or more (gross number, no NU, no UK Newspaper). So far this year, 20%. Those 3 figured sales, text books, retail books are all but dried up. Depressing to say the least.

port size? not sure what that is but I like to offer different viewpoints of a subject perhaps I should tone this down to just 3 or so on that example for instance

I,m very much still learning on this keywording stuff

Zooms have cooled down since my original post. Still only one sale to report, though, with only five days to go in Feb. Bummer.

Last-minute shoppers welcome. B)

Zooms are pretty good but sales volume and revenue are declining since September. Not promising 'cause it's money in the bank that counts!

Cheers,

Philippe

I've seen a steady stream of zooms throughout the month. More than I've ever had in fact and whereas that may bare fruit in the months to come I'm quite despondent that I've had no reported sales so far this month. It's looking like my first blank month in quite some time. :(

In pops a 20 buck saviour. So no blank after all. I'll be thankful for the small mercy. ;)

... The three figure sales are still out there, I'm glad to say

Sure hope so. 

I went back to my last year's record. 40% of my sales were $100 or more (gross number, no NU, no UK Newspaper). So far this year, 20%. Those 3 figured sales, text books, retail books are all but dried up. Depressing to say the least.

and another this morning. This has been the best week saleswise for many months.

Archived