7 hours ago, Pekka Liukkonen said:

Only one sale, that´s all. I´m about to quit submitting to Alamy soon. All these 12 years have been waste of time and effort more or less. No use going on.
Next step is to start slowly deleting my older uploads till there are nothing left.

Why delete? Unless you need to be exclusive elsewhere you might as well stay and just stop uploading new images.

Paulette

• Love 1
  • Like 5

51 sales, but for only a gross of $706; Net $282. An average,  of $13gross/$5.50 net. Very poor income overall, and the lowest gross income since Dec 2020 in the middle of the pandemic

No $$$ sales; best gross sale $62

One refund/resale at similar value; CTR best for this year at 0.88

Not in Novel Use; only in distribution to USA and Japan. Have, as of today, opted in to Distribution to Australia, NZ and Canada

Kumar

Edited by Doc
  • Love 1
  • Like 3

8 for $351 & $75 from ASCRL. Disappointed with the volume of sales, it's the lowest number of sales in a month in well over a year. Prices were alright but no $$$s. Last August was my best ever month with over $1k and a sale or more on nearly every single work day, I'm not holding my breath but hoping this August is cut from the same cloth. 

• Love 1

10 sales for $129 gross $46 net.

It would have been a better month but those $ values include a $75 gross refund of a sale from March that had cleared and already been paid to me in April.

I nearly owed Alamy money this month. :(

Oh and still waiting for a $250 infringement invoice in USA to clear from a few months back.

Mark

Edited by M.Chapman
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

5 for $124. Another decent month after a good June.

Also took me to my highest gross earnings for a year since being on Alamy. And there are still 5 months to go. Long may it continue.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Pekka Liukkonen said:

Just because I´ve totally lost my interest and I don´t care if they sell of not.

I understand this, but I ended up coming back because photos just on my hard drive don't even bring in $50 ever.    You have a lot more photos up than I have, and not having sales must be disheartening.   Still I agree with Paulette.  

I just did proofing on my short story collection (a small press is issuing it) and figure I am probably a better writer than a photographer, but I'll still take photos and will try to get my numbers up at Alamy.

My first round at Alamy I had a terrible year before I started selling more regularly.   We're both working out of small population countries (surprised to see that Finland's population is smaller than Nicaragua's), but that tends to mean that when someone wants a photograph of things in our countries, there are fewer people who have them.  The other thing I tried doing is taking still lifes that are not from one particular nation or another, and I added Central America/Central American as tags for all Nicaraguan photos of things common to most CA countries.   By the way, a Finnish university has been giving scholarships to some Nicaraguan students, at least pre-2018.   I'm not Nicaraguan but I've been here for 13 years, and love the country quite a lot.   Looking at some of your photos, I see you have quite a complex understanding of Finland, beyond what tourists would have. 

7 for $87 gross so dismal as I have really been trying to increase the volume of my upload and I have put really varied items on. But I have had lean periods before and I like walking about and talking to people in taking photos. Now I'm 71 I know that this is good for my mental and physical health, as long as I don't provoke anybody, like 'rioting' (Manchester Evening News) crowds of youths in Manchester, UK. A shop security man told me they tend to favour Fridays and Saturdays for an outing. Even a dozen youths, rather than hundreds, can try to overwhelm shops' security staff and steal goods. My apologies for this digression. Today I'm going to the Lake District in northern England so I will try to upload some live news 'weather' next week from a new (to me) laptop. 

• Love 1

11 hours ago, Pekka Liukkonen said:

Just because I´ve totally lost my interest and I don´t care if they sell of not.

I understand entirely. How about doing something else that is more fun, leave your images on, and not logging in to look at sales for a year?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, zxzoomy said:

7 for $87 gross so dismal as I have really been trying to increase the volume of my upload and I have put really varied items on. But I have had lean periods before and I like walking about and talking to people in taking photos. Now I'm 71 I know that this is good for my mental and physical health, <snip>

As a 72 year old I couldn't agree more.

• Love 1