Images sold in May 2023

Manchester, UK, 3rd October, 2021. Armed police officers outside the convention centre. Greater Manchester Police have deployed the usual reinforced protection around the Conservative Party Conference in Manchester, UK. The Conservative Party Conference is taking place 3rd October to 6th October, 2021, at the Manchester Central Convention Complex in city centre Manchester. Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News.   Personal use. $. 

2GWKWAW.jpg

Ozempic (Semaglutide) injections sign at a weight loss or obesity clinic in Montgomery Alabama, USA. Stock Photo

Ozempic (Semaglutide) injections sign at a weight loss or obesity clinic in Montgomery Alabama, USA. Stock Photo

These two sold about 2 weeks after I took them.  I knew they would with all the news about Ozempic being used for weight loss.

The top image went for less than the price of a cup of coffee with an unlimited duration.  The second went for a Starbucks cup of joe for a shorter duration.  Go figure.

Rick

Low $$ PU

empty-the-sistine-chapel-ceiling-painted

Mid/low $$

Country: France ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic ;  Print run: up to 10,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-April-2023 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;
   Additional Details: France,Magazine - print, digital and electronic

view-of-kohlmarkt-from-graben-street-vie

• Love 1

41 minutes ago, cbimages said:

After zero licences this month, this one dropped in today. 4th time sold by Alamy $$$
Usage: Single company - multiple educational editorial use only
Industry sector: Education
Start: 16 May 2023
Duration: Unlimited

tomato-cod-or-tomato-grouper-cephalophol

Great shot Carol ! I thought it was only me, I've had only 1 sale this month, plus 2 refunds from last month 😪

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, cbimages said:

After zero licences this month, this one dropped in today. 4th time sold by Alamy $$$
Start: 16 May 2023

tomato-cod-or-tomato-grouper-cephalophol

Great shot

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, gvallee said:

Great shot Carol ! I thought it was only me, I've had only 1 sale this month, plus 2 refunds from last month 😪

Lets hope the next couple of weeks pick up Gen!

thanks ReeRay

• Thanks 1

Edradour Whisky Distillery. Pitlochry, Perth and Kinross, Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe. 

Eradour Whisky Distillery. Pitlochry, Perth and Kinross, Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: General business services
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 April 2023
Duration: In perpetuity France,Editorial website

First sale this month. A very nice $$$ which I don't get many of at all.

Usage: Single company - multiple educational editorial use only.

Industry sector: Education.

Start: 16.5.23

Duration: Unlimited.

grey-seal-halichoerus-grypus-group-haule

Grey seals, England.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, gvallee said:

Slow month for me too.  Some sales but about half of my usual amount by this time of the month.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Michael Ventura said:

Slow month for me too.  Some sales but about half of my usual amount by this time of the month.

You don’t know slow until you have 1 license at this point for under $5 gross. Usually happens to me after a good month, April with 3 $$$ sales plus 2 smaller. Even then, 5 numbers wise isn’t much.

• Love 1

Another licence the same as my fish above, 2nd licence of this very old image - a slide scan. Same $$$ fee and second time licenced. Always nice to sell a spider or insect too.
Start: 17 May 2023

a-venomous-female-redback-spider-latrode

• Like 3

The old trick once again worked. Moan... and you get a sale...

So extremely rare for me to sell pics of people.

EU Presentation - $$

KD19R5.jpg

On 12/05/2023 at 05:40, NYCat said:

Kenya Wildlife Service park rangers posing with their AK47s

One of such guys, even paid, refused to enter a cave with us pointing to leopard footprints going inside but not outside. Despite his AK47. We had to enter without him, and nobody attacked us of course. No way to refuse hiring them, unfortunately. On the other hand, they were sometimes helpful in showing some caves which otherwise we could not find (bot sometimes they could not find as well)...

7 hours ago, IKuzmin said:

One of such guys, even paid, refused to enter a cave with us pointing to leopard footprints going inside but not outside. Despite his AK47. We had to enter without him, and nobody attacked us of course. No way to refuse hiring them, unfortunately. On the other hand, they were sometimes helpful in showing some caves which otherwise we could not find (bot sometimes they could not find as well)...

I would have stayed outside with the guide. These guys had stopped by when we were having lunch and were very friendly and happy to pose. Usually their approach was not welcomed because they could give tickets to our guides. Lots of rules about staying on certain routes and not getting too close to the animals. All for the benefit of the wildlife but it could be annoying. Our guides were protective of the wildlife but not all of them are.... looking for bigger tips from us tourists.

Paulette